Another issue - Internet keeps cutting out - HELP !!

Banned 12 replies
Found 27th Apr 2010
Been inundating HUKD with my problems today. When trying to browse the interwebz page's will time out, with this web page cannot be displayed. One or two F5 clicks and its fine again. Using google chrome, had the problem on two different routers

12 Comments

Original Poster Banned

About the 10th time in 10 minutes

http://i44.tinypic.com/9zplk2.jpg

Banned

wireless? if so try resetting adapter or uninstalling

Loads of reasons why it might happen.
Possibly you have a very low line speed. Have you checked it out? Testers available at :-

zdnet.co.uk/bro…st/

and this one which is very useful as a comparison tool,

top10.com/bro…ts/

Original Poster Banned

Speeds are fine, signal is fine, ping is fine. Like I said two seperate routers, two seperate ISP's just one laptop, which leads me to think the laptop has an issue

Banned

see if firefox does the same

Original Poster Banned

csiman;8465694

see if firefox does the same

Chrome is similar to firefox maybe i'll try IE as much as I hate it. It's been ok the last hour or so, hopefully it'll will stay that way !
If not then IE it is

Banned

Somebody is listening in on your line!!!!

Original Poster Banned

Same problem with IE

Original Poster Banned

master_chief;8465787

Somebody is listening in on your line!!!!

:?

ive got this problem too.took the puter to the puter shop,and they reckon that loads of people are having trouble at the mo with google crome.apparently crome is being updated which is causing it to keep timing out.

Hi

It could be your providers DNS server(s) failing to resolve the IP quick enough. BT's servers were crap about a year ago so I moved to a free one like this:

]http//ww…om/

and see if it's any better.

Dave

Banned

ryman1000;8465746

Chrome is similar to firefox maybe i'll try IE as much as I hate it. It's … Chrome is similar to firefox maybe i'll try IE as much as I hate it. It's been ok the last hour or so, hopefully it'll will stay that way !If not then IE it is

chrome is nothing like firefox :w00t:

completely different software engine
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244926
    2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25115
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1828
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769515

See more discussions