Groups

Another lonesome HUKD dinner for me tonight

Its pot noodle souther fried chicken flavour, Caramel rice krispies squares bar and some irn bru

anyone else eating alone tonight

33 Comments

i prefer food personally but no to your question

chip butties and irn bru for me !

the batchelor life, much less hassle this way

im a football widow tonight so eating fajitas alone

Original Poster

mamamia7;5457669

im a football widow tonight so eating fajitas alone

get some pics up that always spices up a thread :thumbsup:

had egg and cheese sarnie with some onion ring crisp and oj alone except for my cat

starsparkle2311;5457721

egg and cheese?!!!:w00t:

yeah its lush u should try it :thumbsup:

rivitas with marmalade for me

starsparkle2311;5457741

erm, no thanx:p

your loss

Original Poster

brilly;5457646

i prefer food personally but no to your question

okay i will let you question the pot noodle being food, but to question the nutritional value of a Caramel rice krispies square is unexcusable :x

shame on you:p

chicken and chips for me. Had to share the chicken with my dog, while watching my 6month old son looking at me as if to say "wheres mine"

Original Poster

leecroot;5457770

chicken and chips for me. Had to share the chicken with my dog, while … chicken and chips for me. Had to share the chicken with my dog, while watching my 6month old son looking at me as if to say "wheres mine"

lol it was a toss up between super and pot noodles and normal or caramel rice krispy square

i felt classy today so i went with the more expensive options

micoo;5457793

lol it was a toss up between super and pot noodles and normal or caramel … lol it was a toss up between super and pot noodles and normal or caramel rice krispy squarei felt classy today so i went with the more expensive options

:giggle:

me my boys had their tea earlier.... think i might get a chinese tho :thumbsup:

lfc_engravedonheart;5457810

me my boys had their tea earlier.... think i might get a chinese tho … me my boys had their tea earlier.... think i might get a chinese tho :thumbsup:

what u gonna have??

bellows;5457816

what u gonna have??

probably chicken and sweetcorn soup with prawn crackers and spring rolls lol..... thats my usual.... the chinese lady who answers the phone tells me my address now :?

starsparkle2311;5457837

lol:p

she even knew my address that i moved from :oops: must be bad :lol:

helllllooooooooo sweet :thumbsup:

lfc_engravedonheart;5457831

probably chicken and sweetcorn soup with prawn crackers and spring rolls … probably chicken and sweetcorn soup with prawn crackers and spring rolls lol..... thats my usual.... the chinese lady who answers the phone tells me my address now :?

id have chicken curry egg fried rice chips sweet and sour sauce and prawn crakers but thats usual for 2 of us to share

Original Poster

i always go for a chicken fried rice or yung chow fried rice (spelling?)

damn i got pot noodle sauce everywhere, all over me hoody my laptop screen and inbetween the keys on my keyboard :cry:

micoo;5457867

i always go for a chicken fried rice or yung chow fried rice … i always go for a chicken fried rice or yung chow fried rice (spelling?)damn i got pot noodle sauce everywhere, all over me hoody my laptop screen and inbetween the keys on my keyboard :cry:

what the hell have you been doing with it :? you're supposed to eat it you know

bellows;5457861

id have chicken curry egg fried rice chips sweet and sour sauce and prawn … id have chicken curry egg fried rice chips sweet and sour sauce and prawn crakers but thats usual for 2 of us to share

nice :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;5457862

lol again, hi ya you, hope you're well, as always:thumbsup:

i certainly am hun cheers.... hope you're good too :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5457888

what the hell have you been doing with it :? you're supposed to eat it … what the hell have you been doing with it :? you're supposed to eat it you know

trust me you dont want to know :oops:

i forgot how the water splatters everywhere when the noodles are dangling on the fork

micoo;5457942

trust me you dont want to know :oops:i forgot how the water splatters … trust me you dont want to know :oops:i forgot how the water splatters everywhere when the noodles are dangling on the fork

:lol: yep and when you suck them up the water splats off your chin and nose :giggle: or is that just me

starsparkle2311;5457944

all well here, thanx:thumbsup:

always good to hear :-D

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5457957

:lol: yep and when you suck them up the water splats off your chin and … :lol: yep and when you suck them up the water splats off your chin and nose :giggle: or is that just me

yes that happend lol :-D

at least noone else was around to see me looking like a total div trying to get pot noodle sauce off my face laptop and hoody at the same time:thumbsup:

I don't have any dinner, someone cook for me

micoo;5457677
    Its pot noodle souther fried chicken flavour, Caramel rice krispies squares bar and some irn bru

But you're too embarrassed to go into Primark?

micoo;5457988

yes that happend lol :-D at least noone else was around to see me looking … yes that happend lol :-D at least noone else was around to see me looking like a total div trying to get pot noodle sauce off my face laptop and hoody at the same time:thumbsup:

:lol: the joys of eating alone eh :thumbsup:

angelfairee;5457990

I don't have any dinner, someone cook for me

awwwwww come to mine and i'll cook us something or you can share my chinese :thumbsup:

lfc_engravedonheart;5458009

awwwwww come to mine and i'll cook us something or you can share my … awwwwww come to mine and i'll cook us something or you can share my chinese :thumbsup:

You always say these things Lynds...but I never get chinese! :x

angelfairee;5458025

You always say these things Lynds...but I never get chinese! :x

because you never make it here in time

Jeepers son..you a student??:?

Get some fresh stuff in and learn to cook it. That other stuff will kill you kwik.:p

Original Poster

Rockhound;5458110

Jeepers son..you a student??:?Get some fresh stuff in and learn to cook … Jeepers son..you a student??:?Get some fresh stuff in and learn to cook it. That other stuff will kill you kwik.:p

how did you know???:p

i can cook but i was hungry and didnt want to spend time cooking :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions