Another Lovefilm reactivation code request/problem thread

Banned 7 replies
Found 27th Jun 2008
Tried one which said I already have had a reactvation offer, a few said invalid and a few only offered 2 unlimited.

I know im picky but id like 3 at a time lol

7 Comments

I think you can only have the 3 at a time one once now as i had to sign up to a 2 at a time trial recently

LoveFilm have recently tightened up significantly on exciting customers getting the free trials

AS far as I know its now strictly one chance per name / household - no reactivations allowed

EliTom

yeah, that's right - I had to use my lovely friends address to carry on getting mine

Mrs.Z;2405397

yeah, that's right - I had to use my lovely friends address to carry on … yeah, that's right - I had to use my lovely friends address to carry on getting mine

All you had to do,just change postcodes one of the numbers,usually last one and you are done! No mater your postcode now is wrong,you will receive dvds anyway.TRIED AND TESTED works GREAT :-D

Rimi;2405499

All you had to do,just change postcodes one of the numbers,usually last … All you had to do,just change postcodes one of the numbers,usually last one and you are done! No mater your postcode now is wrong,you will receive dvds anyway.TRIED AND TESTED works GREAT :-D

Cool, will remember that for 2 months time :thumbsup:

Only one free trial per household - shame but true !!

:whistling:

Well next month will be the end of my 9 month free trial (3 x 3 months)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone visiting centre parc longleat between 27th-30th22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…55
    3. Best place to buy a domain22
    4. Pictures from camera to android phone44

See more discussions