Groups

Another MINI giveaway! HTC One M7 users*

I've got 2x HTC One M7 black flip wallet cases! One has been used ever so slightly whilst the other is untouched.

Just post a comment, winner will be chosen at random.

If you can, please donate £1 to a charity.

I will post the items myself. Expect delays for delivery

Thanks

21 Comments

Original Poster

Reserved

I'll put myself forward for the missus (she has my old phone after all lol). I donate tax free every month from my pay but will happily donate £1 more.

I will put myself forward , you have to keep the m7's in good Nick

Banned

I'll give it a go, why not.

seanbwfc

I'll give it a go, why not.

Co's there's none left.

Yeah, count me in OP. always with everyone who does this, its a very nice gesture and shows the beauty of the hukd community.

Original Poster

dontasciime

Co's there's none left.

Oh sure they are. I didn't think it would generate much interest. I will wait another few hours before selecting some winners.

Cheers

Original Poster

EN1GMA

Yeah, count me in OP. always with everyone who does this, its a very nice … Yeah, count me in OP. always with everyone who does this, its a very nice gesture and shows the beauty of the hukd community.

Thanks

Yes please
    Just dropped my M7 last week :-(
    Loved the phone.
    Any particular charity you had in mind?

Eldest stepson has this phone and his cover is looking a bit tatty so would be a gift to him if I get chosen

Thank you Captainbeavus

Captainbeavus

Oh sure they are. I didn't think it would generate much interest. I will … Oh sure they are. I didn't think it would generate much interest. I will wait another few hours before selecting some winners. Cheers

Sorry I assumed because you had posted I will send them that you had picked 2 people to send them to.

Original Poster

HUKD123

Yes please :)Just dropped my M7 last week :-(Loved the phone.Any … Yes please :)Just dropped my M7 last week :-(Loved the phone.Any particular charity you had in mind?

It's obviously a small amount and totally optional. Any charity will do.

Original Poster

dontasciime

Sorry I assumed because you had posted I will send them that you had … Sorry I assumed because you had posted I will send them that you had picked 2 people to send them to.

(_;)

You removed the post though.

Banned

Literally just got myself an m7 the other day and haven't managed to get a case for it yet, this would be amazing!

Original Poster

EN1GMA

Yeah, count me in OP. always with everyone who does this, its a very nice … Yeah, count me in OP. always with everyone who does this, its a very nice gesture and shows the beauty of the hukd community.

HUKD123

Yes please :)Just dropped my M7 last week :-(Loved the phone.Any … Yes please :)Just dropped my M7 last week :-(Loved the phone.Any particular charity you had in mind?

Please PM me your details. Thanks

EN1GMA

HUKD123

Cap, reading the posts, I see theres a few people who might be better off having it. I was going to gift it to someone but I'll drop out of this one and let you choose someone else. Appreciated for picking me in the first place..not won owt for ages X)

Original Poster

theworkingdead

I'll put myself forward for the missus (she has my old phone after all … I'll put myself forward for the missus (she has my old phone after all lol). I donate tax free every month from my pay but will happily donate £1 more.

shanedean

Eldest stepson has this phone and his cover is looking a bit tatty so … Eldest stepson has this phone and his cover is looking a bit tatty so would be a gift to him if I get chosen :)Thank you Captainbeavus

Please PM me your address. The other two winners decided to pass the prize on. One reason is clearly listed above and HUKD123 has just got a new phone.

Cheers.

Thanks Captain, which charity would you like me to donate to?

Original Poster

shanedean

Totally optional! Any charity if you choose to do.

Original Poster

theworkingdead

I'll put myself forward for the missus (she has my old phone after all … I'll put myself forward for the missus (she has my old phone after all lol). I donate tax free every month from my pay but will happily donate £1 more.

shanedean

Both items have been sent out today. Royal mail. Second class.

Cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions