Expired

Another news of the world "bunggate"-Sarah Ferguson

Found 23rd May 2010
Fergie asks for 500k to give 2 business men "access" to prince andrew in his role as trade ambassador.

They have her on film taking 40k in cash as a deposit and the rest to be wire transferred to her.

dearie me!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Was John Higgins involved too :?

Banned

I don't think this is as big a news story as the NOTW are making out.

master_chief;8671880

I don't think this is as big a news story as the NOTW are making out.

yeah its bigger lol

Banned

Its disgusting the way these commoners try to make money from our Royalty.

Long live the Queen. Off with that Ginger womans head.

does anyone read the news of the world???

Banned

shedboy66;8671951

does anyone read the news of the world???

7.5 million apparently do.

Suprised it implies Andrew actually does anything anyway. He just seems to fly around the country and the rest of the world using privilidged resources and then have a round of golf and look for a bit of totty. The BBC suggest that Andrew isn't in on it but clearly if he is meeting people who have paid upfront for results then he has to have their interests at heart.

We are just the commoners people... Different world for the people we give the fame, glory and money...or those born into it.

Will this scandal be as big as Toe-gate that ended her marriage lol

Banned

Let the backlash begin - when the Queen goes, the whole idea of a Royal family can go with the old crone.

FilthAndFurry;8672057

Let the backlash begin - when the Queen goes, the whole idea of a Royal … Let the backlash begin - when the Queen goes, the whole idea of a Royal family can go with the old crone.

ooh err, you sound like Plum

Banned

WoolyM;8672198

Multi I reckon.

Banned

WoolyM;8672198

Would we really miss her? She ain't that good looking anymore (deffo a 7 pinter).
Post a comment
@
    Text