Groups

another of those...what should i buy for... posts

My work is having a secret santa. Maximum spend is £5. Last year we did it the old fashioned way of buying a present for someone in particular. This year, we're buying a present, sticking a raffle ticket to it and putting the raffle ticket in a hat. Then we're picking a raffle ticket and getting the present that matches the number.

However, our office contains about 50 people, a mixture of male/female and young/old.

So i've got to find a present for £5 or less, that would be suitable for anyone to have?

Any suggestions...

9 Comments

I bought the Gordon Ramsay cookbook for mine, was £6 but not much over, most people would use it?

hard to please everyone go for a joke present , how about this
    hotukdeals.com/ite…lay

Original Poster

leilahfun;7082321

hard to please everyone go for a joke present , how about … hard to please everyone go for a joke present , how about thishttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/544878/gelli-bath-paddling-pool-5-play

Good but cant imagine most people in my office playing with that. Might buy it for my kids though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sancho1983;7082296

I bought the Gordon Ramsay cookbook for mine, was £6 but not much over, … I bought the Gordon Ramsay cookbook for mine, was £6 but not much over, most people would use it?

Would consider...although would feel like i'm cheating by paying too much lol

Original Poster

Deek43;7082441

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/543908/original-rubik-s-cube-less-than-halRubik cube - good for male/female, young/old

On that link it says £9 :?

davidn84;7082567

On that link it says £9 :?

Oooh sorry - I got it from the BitterWallet

bitterwallet.com/hot…332 - it says its £9.09 now:oops:

Buy something you like incase you draw your own present. :-D

Original Poster

Syzable;7084354

Buy something you like incase you draw your own present. :-D

I was thinking of that...but with over 50 people, its unlikely i will. Although still wouldnt know what to buy lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      2. Apples new update610
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335

See more discussions