Groups

**ANOTHER OLYMPIC SPOILER THREAD**

brilliant brilliant

Mod Edit: Removed the spoiler from the thread title.

14 Comments

A lot better than Jo 'socks' Pavey. She was running so slow at the end of her race, I thought she was gonna change down into reverse. How bad must those athletes that she regularly slams in events over here really be lol
    I'd be embarassed to finish 100m behind Pavey, being that she isn't even in the same universe as the ROtW contingent. Yes, it's nice to see a brit beating someone, anyone, at an Olympics. Go Rebecca go.

Can't believe i bet on the Italian ! Never mind this is one bet i didn't mind losing. What about Michael Phelps - what a lucky boy.

She's from Mansfield, My local town. Never expected anyone from Mansfield doing well at the Olympics, Representing Great Britain and doing Mansfield proud, I hope on her return that they put on some sort of celebration to welcome her home , However I doubt they will because the council are tight around here. Welldone Becky

Banned

shauneco;2757646

She's from Mansfield, My local town.

Not sure why she should expect this. The towns football fans don't seem particulalry loyal!

Banned

bitseylango;2757752

well done Rebecca! The whole of Nottingham is very proud

She gets around! So which is it Nottingham or Mansfield? (Yes I am aware of the proximity.)

guv;2757800

She gets around! So which is it Nottingham or Mansfield? (Yes I am aware … She gets around! So which is it Nottingham or Mansfield? (Yes I am aware of the proximity.)

Well if you are aware of the proximity why ask?

bitseylango;2757828

Well if you are aware of the proximity why ask?

Well she can only be from one of them

I'm about the same distance from Cambridge as you are from Mansfield but i don't like to associate myself with it. lol

So........ner ner ner ner ner.

Banned

bitseylango;2757752

well done Rebecca! The whole of Nottingham is very proud

She's from mansfield :w00t:

jeez your a bunch of arguementative grumpy old men!

original post removed, although it has been quoted twice! sorry for any offense caused :roll:

Banned

bitseylango;2757853

jeez your a bunch of arguementative grumpy old men!original post removed, … jeez your a bunch of arguementative grumpy old men!original post removed, although it has been quoted twice! sorry for any offense caused :roll:

We are just saying, dont get grumpy :x

Besides she trains in Nottingham :-D

bitseylango;2757853

jeez your a bunch of arguementative grumpy old men!original post removed, … jeez your a bunch of arguementative grumpy old men!original post removed, although it has been quoted twice! sorry for any offense caused :roll:

Glory hunter. :lol:

Banned

Syzable;2757949

Glory hunter. :lol:

She's quite moody aint she? :giggle:

Foosball Chum;2758064

She's quite moody aint she? :giggle:

I daren't pass comment........i think i've upset her and she may beat me. :-( :-D

Banned

Syzable;2758074

I daren't pass comment........i think i've upset her and she may beat me. … I daren't pass comment........i think i've upset her and she may beat me. :-( :-D

She's a formidable woman ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991056
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1116
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions