Groups

Another Pesky Congratulations thread

This time for Sy's 9,000th post

Strangly this guy deserves it I think its fair to say he's helped out most of us one way or another in the past.

i167.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

glitteryourway.comimg299.imageshack.us/img…gif

Thank you hun

20 Comments

Congrats Sy

Wow that is some spamming ... not to forget the famous 'Tesco' deal! Good to be in the know ;-)

Well done Sy - thats a lot of computer time!!

I bet he does it while he sleeps...:giggle: ... well done!:thumbsup:

[CENTER]http://www.shaolinchamber.com/images/posters/MightyOne_ver02.jpg
    [SIZE="5"]And it came to pass that he was known as
    "The Mighty One"....[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]However, OUTSIDE of his imagination we all know him as Sy & are all too well aware that it's his missus that truly holds the title (& the bigger sword?!?)
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="5"]Well done laddo![/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Aw...thanks everyone. :oops: Especially Jen. x

And Gaia - That was Saxo :whistling: Closest i get to working for Tesco is on the rare occasion i return the trolley back to the trolley bay. :giggle:

karmakaren

I bet he does it while he sleeps...:giggle: ... well done!:thumbsup:

He doesn't sleep :whistling:

Well done & congrats Sy :thumbsup:

Banned

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]Well done Sy xxx[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Banned

Syzable

Aw...thanks everyone. :oops: Especially Jen. xAnd Gaia - That was Saxo … Aw...thanks everyone. :oops: Especially Jen. xAnd Gaia - That was Saxo :whistling: Closest i get to working for Tesco is on the rare occasion i return the trolley back to the trolley bay. :giggle:

when was that then ?? ..

slacking at its best :-D

Congratulations Sy

Well Done

Wow, well done Sy! :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]Congratulations Sy on your 9k!! :w00t: :-D :thumbsup: [/COLOR]

Well done mate.

Well Done SY, come on i bet you got RSI in your wrist from all the typing|!! Nice one sweety! xx

...[SIZE="7"]How[/SIZE] many?? big congrats (- by the way...your shed leaks!)

Banned

Syzable

Aw...thanks everyone. :oops: Especially Jen. xAnd Gaia - That was Saxo … Aw...thanks everyone. :oops: Especially Jen. xAnd Gaia - That was Saxo :whistling: Closest i get to working for Tesco is on the rare occasion i return the trolley back to the trolley bay. :giggle:

Thats good going, all them people you have helped appreciate it

Well done Sy xx

9,000 posts by gum!!!! From a Newbie (or pehaps I should say a Flint) lots of congrats Sy. :thumbsup:

Well Done Sy........nice one! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions