Groups
    EXPIRED

Another 'question of the day'

Why oh why do people ask for a receipt to be posted if they do not believe a deal exists??

I have been asked for a receipt for washing powder.

Now - if I had said I had just purchased a ticket to the moon for a tenner, then, maybe, just maybe I would post the proof and then I would have to be persuaded!!

8 Comments

Well I don't believe that:
    A) you got a good deal on washing powder
    B) that you got asked to show your receipt
    Can you provide proof of both please ;-)

Banned

meister

Well I don't believe that:A) you got a good deal on washing powderB) that … Well I don't believe that:A) you got a good deal on washing powderB) that you got asked to show your receiptCan you provide proof of both please ;-)

lmfao

I have been asked for a receipt for washing powder.

Thread pointless without said receipt.

I agree with you maccy1. Nobody should have to prove a good offer. Anyone putting on here any deals or comps they have found are giving up their own time to share the information. I don't even know how to post pictures and wouldn't spend the time reading the helpful guides about it when if I'm sharing information to help others would not expect to have to prove the deal.
    Someone asked the other day when the 1p items from Tesco started getting listed for a receipt.
    I thought it was extremely rude to ask for evidence

simone10

I agree with you maccy1. Nobody should have to prove a good offer. Anyone … I agree with you maccy1. Nobody should have to prove a good offer. Anyone putting on here any deals or comps they have found are giving up their own time to share the information. I don't even know how to post pictures and wouldn't spend the time reading the helpful guides about it when if I'm sharing information to help others would not expect to have to prove the deal.Someone asked the other day when the 1p items from Tesco started getting listed for a receipt.I thought it was extremely rude to ask for evidence

Are you high?

brb, off to post the deal i saw in tesco earlier, 50" plasma and a PS3 for bout tree fiddy

Agree with you OP. Its rude to ask for proof for anything in internet. Believe it or don't believe it, who cares!

P.S. Was joking in my earlier post. :-)

maccy1

Are you high - what the heck is bout tree fiddy???Just making a point … Are you high - what the heck is bout tree fiddy???Just making a point that most deals are not unbelievable enough to ask for receipts.

Google it you lazy ****

I agree that most dont justify asking for reciepts and that asking for the reciept for washing powder was a bit gay but the bloke that said "Nobody should have to prove a good offer" is clearly off his rocker

Are you high - what the heck is bout tree fiddy???
    On south park, chef's parents would often say the phrase "Tree Fiddy" refering to the amount of money, Three Dollars and Fifty Cents.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4642194
      2. Sky Fibre Max33
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1620
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36196

See more discussions