Expired

Another random thought from the confused mind of barky

Found 27th Oct 2009
If I opened a thread with a rhetorical question(ie,one not requiring a reply) and NOBODY replied would it then be considered the most successful thread EVER on HUKD?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
39 Comments

lol @ successful thread EVER.

Oops, was that a rhetorical question??

Something is poking my erse.

Found it, was a witch ring the wean got on her greggs cake.

AshleyRFC;6702542

Something is poking my erse.Found it, was a witch ring the wean got on … Something is poking my erse.Found it, was a witch ring the wean got on her greggs cake.

Thought you were telling us the OH got home early then :w00t:

Have you no shame?

Is the Pope Catholic?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6702564

Thought you were telling us the OH got home early then :w00t:

my innocent mind cannot cope with all this filth,I am shocked to the core:whistling:

jonb2412;6702577

Have you no shame?

:giggle:

tink ya barkying up teh rong tree

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6702542

Something is poking my erse.Found it, was a witch ring the wean got on … Something is poking my erse.Found it, was a witch ring the wean got on her greggs cake.

so you have a ring in your ring?

Mornin everyone xx another thought provoking day in the misc

barky;6702622

Aint that just the height of essex girl-ness lol

queenlush;6702632

Mornin everyone xx another thought provoking day in the misc

Hi lovely xxx

How are you?

barky;6702622

Which ring is witch ?

ClarityofMind;6702642

Hi lovely xxxHow are you?

In work and freezing, the boiler is broke so i'm a lovely shade of blue.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6702639

Aint that just the height of essex girl-ness lol

brb-smothering a dalmation-just made an escape attempt with an 18 pack of golden wonder crisps

barky;6702653

brb-smothering a dalmation-just made an escape attempt with an 18 pack of … brb-smothering a dalmation-just made an escape attempt with an 18 pack of golden wonder crisps

You never feed that dog, do you? lol

You ought to feed that dog Barky ...he has a habit of snacking on junk food lol

queenlush;6702650

In work and freezing, the boiler is broke so i'm a lovely shade of blue.

Wow, you're the cookie monster instead of Elmo today

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6702658

You never feed that dog, do you? lol

its HER dog-why should I feed it?

queenlush;6702661

You ought to feed that dog Barky ...he has a habit of snacking on junk … You ought to feed that dog Barky ...he has a habit of snacking on junk food lol

It's either pregnant or it needs worming lol

barky;6702665

its HER dog-why should I feed it?

Does she think its YOUR dog??? :w00t:

Original Poster

queenlush;6702661

You ought to feed that dog Barky ...he has a habit of snacking on junk … You ought to feed that dog Barky ...he has a habit of snacking on junk food lol

it steals EVERYTHING,then tries to run upstairs and crawl under beds where we cant get at it until it has eaten the lot.

barky;6702682

it steals EVERYTHING,then tries to run upstairs and crawl under beds … it steals EVERYTHING,then tries to run upstairs and crawl under beds where we cant get at it until it has eaten the lot.

its naughty and starving lol

barky;6702682

it steals EVERYTHING,then tries to run upstairs and crawl under beds … it steals EVERYTHING,then tries to run upstairs and crawl under beds where we cant get at it until it has eaten the lot.

sounds like my youngest daughter after a night out lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6702670

Does she think its YOUR dog??? :w00t:

my dog is a labrador-best behaved animal in the world-the insane spotty one belongs to mrs barky-she wont hear a word against it either-she even proudly tells people he is the ONLY dog to have been expelled from local training classes.

the woman who runs the class told him never to come back as he was "upsetting the other puppies" and that in 27 years training dogs she had never met such a stupid animal. mrs barky sees that as an achievement worth boasting about.

barky;6702722

my dog is a labrador-best behaved animal in the world-the insane spotty … my dog is a labrador-best behaved animal in the world-the insane spotty one belongs to mrs barky-she wont hear a word against it either-she even proudly tells people he is the ONLY dog to have been expelled from local training classes.the woman who runs the class told him never to come back as he was "upsetting the other puppies" and that in 27 years training dogs she had never met such a stupid animal. mrs barky sees that as an achievement worth boasting about.

The dog sounds so sweet......

.......and now I'm starting to see why Mrs Barky has kept you so long....... :lol:

queenlush;6702708

sounds like my youngest daughter after a night out lol

lol!

I have previously found my eldest son

a) sleeping on the doorstep with his key in the lock and the door slightly open.......

b) laying in his own vomit snoring in the bathroom....

c) laying half in and half out of his bedroom spread eagled on the floor.........

I've never been a teenager lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6702755

lol!I have previously found my eldest son a) sleeping on the doorstep … lol!I have previously found my eldest son a) sleeping on the doorstep with his key in the lock and the door slightly open.......b) laying in his own vomit snoring in the bathroom....c) laying half in and half out of his bedroom spread eagled on the floor.........I've never been a teenager lol

teenagers-all they do is sleep!:whistling:

barky;6702773

teenagers-all they do is sleep!:whistling:

Wake up, burp, eat some more........ sleep again :lol:

Wow they dont change much from babies do they..... lol

ClarityofMind;6702755

lol!I have previously found my eldest son a) sleeping on the doorstep … lol!I have previously found my eldest son a) sleeping on the doorstep with his key in the lock and the door slightly open.......b) laying in his own vomit snoring in the bathroom....c) laying half in and half out of his bedroom spread eagled on the floor.........I've never been a teenager lol

My son is not too bad, my youngest got a cab home from a night out and left her bag on the floor of the passenger side, but came in clutching the car mat proudly under her arm like a clutch bag! middle daughter lives away from home but her facebook photos tell a story or three :-D

queenlush;6702843

My son is not too bad, my youngest got a cab home from a night out and … My son is not too bad, my youngest got a cab home from a night out and left her bag on the floor of the passenger side, but came in clutching the car mat proudly under her arm like a clutch bag! middle daughter lives away from home but her facebook photos tell a story or three :-D

lol @ clutching a car mat!

Have never seen that one ( yet !! ) lol

ClarityofMind;6702888

lol @ clutching a car mat!Have never seen that one ( yet !! ) lol

she was sooooo serious, you know....one of those i'm pretending not to look drunk and you will never notice kind of looks.

queenlush;6702911

she was sooooo serious, you know....one of those i'm pretending not to … she was sooooo serious, you know....one of those i'm pretending not to look drunk and you will never notice kind of looks.

I can so imagine lol!!

My son never realises he's drunk... but he loves us all VERY MUCH and wants to sit and chat FOREVER.. cos Mum you're the TOTALLY best Mum in the world and I lub you I lub you I lub you.........:roll:

ClarityofMind;6702929

I can so imagine lol!!My son never realises he's drunk... but he loves us … I can so imagine lol!!My son never realises he's drunk... but he loves us all VERY MUCH and wants to sit and chat FOREVER.. cos Mum you're the TOTALLY best Mum in the world and I lub you I lub you I lub you.........:roll:

Exactly what mine does :w00t: i have to nod and smile in the right places while he tells me the same thing 10 times over

queenlush;6703201

Exactly what mine does :w00t: i have to nod and smile in the right places … Exactly what mine does :w00t: i have to nod and smile in the right places while he tells me the same thing 10 times over

and then stops a couple of minutes.........and then repeats it all over again. lol

I think that prolly means they killed off a million brain cells :w00t:

Ok I'm back from outer space.

AshleyRFC;6703290

Ok I'm back from outer space.

Whew. How was Uranus?

ClarityofMind;6703342

Whew. How was Uranus?

Its better now, hurt to start with tho.

AshleyRFC;6703354

Its better now, hurt to start with tho.

Dont say I never set em up for you to knock em down :lol:

ClarityofMind;6703384

Dont say I never set em up for you to knock em down :lol:

Great minds and all that. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427914641
    2. Add one, leave one game54315404
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769269
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564106

See more discussions