Groups

[Another] Reality TV race Row.

Banned
    This time its the apprentice.

6 Comments

she has a point, shes not saying anything against her colleagues but shes saying any advertising campaign based on 2 traditional 'minorities' would look like some kind of positive discrimination.
    advertising is about appearances - shes just after balance and not afraid to say so in the PC gone mad culture we have today.

brilly;4850610

she has a point, shes not saying anything against her colleagues but shes … she has a point, shes not saying anything against her colleagues but shes saying any advertising campaign based on 2 traditional 'minorities' would look like some kind of positive discrimination.advertising is about appearances - shes just after balance and not afraid to say so in the PC gone mad culture we have today.

well said brilly

just have to wait until its shown -

to see if its been taken out of context -

And all it results in is increased airtime and publicity for the programme to boost ratings......

...:)

StevenA2000_uk;4850692

And all it results in is increased airtime and publicity for the … And all it results in is increased airtime and publicity for the programme to boost ratings.........:)

I don't watch it, so can remain impartial :-D

I don't see the problem here - she just wants a representation of ethnicity within the advertising campaign. I wouldn't buy a product where it was advertised solely by people of ethnic origin, especially when there's enough people to better represent the populous.

I'm most certainly not racist, which makes it even more frustrating when individuals from ethnic backgrounds think it's 'OK' to omit white people.

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;4850692

And all it results in is increased airtime and publicity for the … And all it results in is increased airtime and publicity for the programme to boost ratings.........:)

indeed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions