Groups

Another reason to laugh @ the geordies ........

Newcastle United Away Kit 2009/2010

23 Comments

bananas and custard was the theme

lol that is really funny, why would they do that to them

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/78/e7/0,,10278~6154104,00.jpg

LOL ! You couldn't write a sketch show as funny as NUFC. Why do they do it to themselves?

http://www.medocmall.co.uk/images/theclubshop_nufc/products/large/enlarge/190030.jpg

Original Poster

You can always vote for the worst kit here ........

sport.co.uk/new…spx

Bolton's is horrible, man utd's looks class as always.

ctuk;5566524

bananas and custard was the theme

I was thinking the same

Still they WILL be seen on the pitch

Like the quote from a Sunderland fan who said next season they are to be known as the Toongerines.

Anyway it's another reason to take it off during the middle of winter as they seem compelled to do.

Was there no supporter input into this?

Predicted sales of the NUFC away replica kits? Zero.

I don't care how much you love your club. Turning up to watch them play in what can be best described as a 'lemon puff', would commit social suicide. If the fashion police were real, you'd be locked away for life.

If you fancy being on TV next season I guess you will be easy to spot in a complete sea of black and white.

'look mum there I am'

Actually they won't be on TV next season...oh maybe ITV Sunday morning.

Now that they will be able to be seen on the pitch they might just pass the ball to one another now.

:lol:

At least you're not going to get knocked down in the dark wearing that

They are vile.

Banned

NEWCASTLE United's stylish new change kit

errrrrr ok pmsl

Banned

That is the gayest kit that has ever been made.

I'm sure it will appeal to 1 in 4 of the clubs supporters!!! :whistling:

guv;5567508

That is the gayest kit that has ever been made.I'm sure it will appeal to … That is the gayest kit that has ever been made.I'm sure it will appeal to 1 in 4 of the clubs supporters!!! :whistling:

Close but this take some beating.

Palermo's
    http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45411000/jpg/_45411634_cavani416.jpg

Babbabooey;5566583

This is also the complete squad photo for next year,

and there was me looking forward to going to see Newcastle play at Cardiff next season.

Not only do my team get relegated, they are sporting a "spew-strewn" kit, and to top it all off will most likely only be playing 5 a-side when the season starts. League 1 here we come.

Oh well at least Michael Owen will keep the treatment table warm again.

Original Poster

jinjernuts;5574675

and there was me looking forward to going to see Newcastle play at … and there was me looking forward to going to see Newcastle play at Cardiff next season.Not only do my team get relegated, they are sporting a "spew-strewn" kit, and to top it all off will most likely only be playing 5 a-side when the season starts. League 1 here we come.Oh well at least Michael Owen will keep the treatment table warm again.

Look on the bright side ...........................erm........................erm...................ok ;-)

My mate loves it

smithyp1;5574834

Look on the bright side … Look on the bright side ...........................erm........................erm...................ok ;-)

You don't have a choice with that kit.

p.s Hart is very good (loan) signing for the blues eh smithy. Do you think he will be 1st choice, if so Taylor isn't going to be a happy chappy is he?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944486
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31449
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1316
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047110

See more discussions