Groups

Another solar flare - congratulations nightswimmer!

Well done!

26 Comments

Good name, good sense of humour, good posts, good gracious HUKD need a lot more like Nightswimmer !

Congrats and keep them coming !! :thumbsup:

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/graphics/6/congrats12.gif

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="3"]Well Done,nightswimmer!!xxxxx[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Congratulations...well done.

Is it hot at the top?

Nice one, congratz.

Thank you. :oops:

All I can say is, I'm so very, very sorry, for each and every one of them (well, except for the deals of course).

Congratulations...well earnt.

Congrats and well done! :thumbsup:

Keep posting:thumbsup:

Congratulations, look forward to your further posts.

Congrats nightswimmer!

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/ns.jpg

Thanks chesso, nice pic! Awww, and I see you got some of my mates to pose too..

Congratulations, nightswimmer. Hopefully catch you up soon. :thumbsup:

It'll be me soon......... lol!!

·´¯)¸.·´¯)¸.·* C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S*.·´¯)¸.·´¯)¸.· W E L L ·´¯)¸.·´¯)¸d O N E

snowtiger;1808096

·´¯)¸.·´¯)¸.·* C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S*.·´¯)¸.·´¯)¸.· W E L L ·´¯)¸. … ·´¯)¸.·´¯)¸.·* C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S*.·´¯)¸.·´¯)¸.· W E L L ·´¯)¸.·´¯)¸d O N E

LOL, I think you might be a bit more than fashionably late there snowtiger, but I appreciate the sentiments all the same.

ETA: Good lord, this was just under three weeks ago and I'm already 4/5 of the way to 2000! :w00t:

Original Poster

:lol: Just read this, how time flies... Congrats once again...

jah128;1834409

:lol: Just read this, how time flies... Congrats once again...

LOL, thanks

I don't get it. It took a year to reach my first 1000, but 3 weeks and 3 days to get my second! :w00t:

Think I need to start taking the tablets again. ;-) :oops:

Banned

oh my how did i miss this, sorry:oops:

And congrats :-D

sassie;1834431

oh my how did i miss this, sorry:oops:And congrats :-D

Hehehe, no probs and thanks

Hey partner, you're looking mighty good there! Your spelling and punctuation are also something special :-D You have a turn of phrase that makes one sit up and notice, and gentle thoughts that shine brightly behind each carefully constructed sentence. Indeed, makes me kinda wonder how such a learned creature can emerge from such a confined space..? :thinking: Hope for everyone, I suppose. :thumbsup:

Keep showing the way, Teach: The gentle hammer always does the best long-term work.

Hearty congrats from an admirer! :friends:

Liddle ol' me;1834629

Hearty congrats from an admirer! :friends:

hehe...thanks. :friends:

Confused ? This is1,000 and 2,000 combined ,yes ? Gosh I'm dumb on a Sat morning.
    Anyways:
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/hukdshowphoto/hukdcongratsNIGHTSWIMMER.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:CONGRATS DUDE!:thumbsup::

hottoshop;1837203

Confused ? This is1,000 and 2,000 combined ,yes ? Gosh I'm dumb on a Sat … Confused ? This is1,000 and 2,000 combined ,yes ? Gosh I'm dumb on a Sat morning.

hehe...dunno, I'm confused myself, and by the time I work it out, I'll probably be on my 3000th post! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      2. What would be HELL to you?1314
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions