Groups

Another song question

Had great success off you guys on finding a song with very little information. I could do with your help again.

All I know is it's by an American group from about mid 90's a youngish rock group. The video was a guy kept going round this girls house to ask her out but things kept going wrong, I think in one instance he knocks on her door with some flowers then gets attacked by bees or something like that.

Also I think the band are playing in the street in the background.

Thanks

6 Comments

I keep thinking of The Offspring cause they did alot of funny comedy videos but I don't think its them and I also keep seeing another rock/skater band that has a massive fat guy that plays guitar but can't remember the name, This is annoying me now because I can see the video in my head, DAMN YOU!!

SPAMDOG

I keep thinking of The Offspring cause they did alot of funny comedy … I keep thinking of The Offspring cause they did alot of funny comedy videos but I don't think its them and I also keep seeing another rock/skater band that has a massive fat guy that plays guitar but can't remember the name, This is annoying me now because I can see the video in my head, DAMN YOU!!

Bowling for soup?

Hiroki

I was thinking it maybe could be Blink 182 or The Offspring, but i think … I was thinking it maybe could be Blink 182 or The Offspring, but i think it could be Whetus - A Little Respect?

Ah you been me to it. youtube.com/wat…5-c

Seconded - Wheatus - A little respect
    Edited by: "maximoshark" 5th Mar 2011

Original Poster

And the answer is...... Wheatus-A Little Respect!!

You guys are good.

Originally by erasure

Banned

Hiroki

I was thinking it maybe could be Blink 182 or The Offspring, but i think … I was thinking it maybe could be Blink 182 or The Offspring, but i think it could be Whetus - A Little Respect?

Named that tune in 3....top lad.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764594
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3501268
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523463
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1636

See more discussions