Another Spammer?

User 'leeredgie' have posted the same post in the sale/trade forum about 5 times with the same item. Is it me or do I smell spam?

22 Comments

have you reported the post?

Original Poster

I've only clicked on the spam button in the posts.

Accidental posting I would say.

Admin

It was accidental :thumbsup:

Banned

as we are now allowed to post them, here is another but this one has a "c" instead of a "p"

hotukdeals.com/ite…d=1

sassie;1494025

as we are now allowed to post them, here is another but this one has a … as we are now allowed to post them, here is another but this one has a "c" instead of a "p"http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/137880/fs-nokia-n95-in-black-and-pink-flip/showthread.php?p=1494017&posted=1#post1494017

C instead of P, whats that mean? Regarding the FB thing, It was a noob, maybe they left FB first. There's some wierd people about. Price of that n95 does appear somewhat cheap though:thinking:

Banned

Shengis;1494094

C instead of P, whats that mean? Regarding the FB thing, It was a noob, … C instead of P, whats that mean? Regarding the FB thing, It was a noob, maybe they left FB first. There's some wierd people about. Price of that n95 does appear somewhat cheap though:thinking:

scammer instead of spammer, it is not just the feedback, someone must recall the thread about hayton123. also why are they removing their posts:roll:

sassie;1494025

as we are now allowed to post them, here is another but this one has a … as we are now allowed to post them, here is another but this one has a "c" instead of a "p"http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/137880/fs-nokia-n95-in-black-and-pink-flip/showthread.php?p=1494017&posted=1#post1494017

The original post has now been edited, very strange.:?
Who was that member who had a picture of a motorbike as their avatar, I thought it was Hayton123, or something similar?

sassie;1494128

scammer instead of spammer, it is not just the feedback, someone must … scammer instead of spammer, it is not just the feedback, someone must recall the thread about hayton123. also why are they removing their posts:roll:

Snap. :thumbsup:

Banned

thesaint;1494147

The original post has now been edited, very strange.:? Who was that … The original post has now been edited, very strange.:? Who was that member who had a picture of a motorbike as their avatar, I thought it was Hayton123, or something similar?

that is hayton2k3, it was nothing to do with him, but i think he may recall it

sassie;1494128

scammer instead of spammer, it is not just the feedback, someone must … scammer instead of spammer, it is not just the feedback, someone must recall the thread about hayton123. also why are they removing their posts:roll:

Thats S instead of P then. This really is doing your head in :lol: Shall now go int search of this hayton fellow.....

Banned

Shengis;1494157

[COLOR="Red"]Thats S instead of P[/COLOR] then. This really is doing your … [COLOR="Red"]Thats S instead of P[/COLOR] then. This really is doing your head in :lol: Shall now go int search of this hayton fellow.....

you been drinking shengis:?

sassie;1494165

you been drinking shengis:?

Even you spell Scammer with an S :lol: Oh see where you're coming from. Damn female twisted brains :lol:

Shengis;1494157

Shall now go int search of this hayton fellow.....

Does not show up on the search for some reason.

I think it may be best to leave it now. Has anyone reported the thread?

Banned

Shengis;1494179

Even you spell Scammer with an S :lol:

you replace s[COLOR="Red"]p[/COLOR]ammer with a s[COLOR="red"]c[/COLOR]ammer

thesaint;1494180

Does not show up on the search for some reason. I think it may be best to … Does not show up on the search for some reason. I think it may be best to leave it now. Has anyone reported the thread?

Yeah done it:thumbsup: Goes back to what I was saying the other day about people editing their OP's..... Dodgy gits. I dare say the mods have access to the pre-edited post though ;-)

sassie;1494186

you replace s[COLOR="Red"]p[/COLOR]ammer with a … you replace s[COLOR="Red"]p[/COLOR]ammer with a s[COLOR="red"]c[/COLOR]ammer

Yeah I got it after :lol: We are but men, we do *iddles, not riddles ;-)

Banned

Shengis;1494216

Yeah I got it after :lol: We are but men, we do *iddles, not riddles ;-)

lol, you doughnut, tried the search but it only goes back till nov, even when you put in a year, it only goes to november

Yeah that 1 year cut off is a problem :-( Maybe if you replied at the time its in your subs folder still?

thesaint;1494256

Item number: 260205214037Can anyone confirm or … Item number: 260205214037Can anyone confirm or deny?http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii61/hayton123/image13.jpg

they aren't the same picture saint

Banned

Shengis;1494261

Yeah that 1 year cut off is a problem :-( Maybe if you replied at the … Yeah that 1 year cut off is a problem :-( Maybe if you replied at the time its in your subs folder still?

one year cut off, november is only 3 months ago
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846126
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1119
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764101
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2184

See more discussions