Groups

another travel question lol sorry im a bit numb!!

the cheapest way to get to camber sands without a car lol basically train coach etc from charlton but i can get up london on the underground so if its cheaper to go from there then thats cool! ive got friends and family railcard! as well 2 adults 2 children
    thank you!

5 Comments

Well I got it for £41.20 ]here

Make sure you add in your friends and family card when getting a quote, you want to travel to Rye.

I still think the Woolwich Ferry is a better day out though

Original Poster

LOL yh thanks for tht suggestion but think i'll give the ferry a miss can get very congested lol tht link just keeps bringing me back to this thread also is that return? thanks!

dee.s.g;5369822

LOL yh thanks for tht suggestion but think i'll give the ferry a miss can … LOL yh thanks for tht suggestion but think i'll give the ferry a miss can get very congested lol tht link just keeps bringing me back to this thread also is that return? thanks!

I don't know what happened there, thy this one;

thetrainline.com/def…230

Original Poster

RedIron;5369855

I don't know what happened there, thy this … I don't know what happened there, thy this one;http://www.thetrainline.com/default.asp?href=&T2ID=836_20096114230

sorry to be a numb nut again but did you do the travel from charlton or elsewhere as its bringing up the journey planner thanks again for all your help!

dee.s.g;5369909

sorry to be a numb nut again but did you do the travel from charlton or … sorry to be a numb nut again but did you do the travel from charlton or elsewhere as its bringing up the journey planner thanks again for all your help!

I did it from Charlton to Rye
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31124
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October36
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34216
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764519

See more discussions