Another UV code going for free - if anyone wants it...

Found 9th Aug
*** NOTE: THIS CODE MAY HAVE ALREADY BEEN USED ***

I have another UV code to give away. It is for the movie:Jason Bourne

This is the last of the Bourne films starring Matt Damon. As said at the top, it may have already been claimed though. I have no idea as it was inside a dvd case I purchased 2nd hand. Won't cost you anything but time to try it though, will it?

Apparently it is good for redemption until 31st Dec 2018 so let me know in the thread if you want to try it and I'll PM the code to you.

Best regards as always,

Phsy.
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Yes please. Many thanks.
JDavies2 m ago

Yes please. Many thanks.

Geez! That was fast! Hehe. I guess; as they say; if you snooze - you lose, eh? I'll PM the code over to you now. I really hope it works for you but don't shoot me if it doesn't.
No worries. Like you say it is worth a go...cheers.
JDavies1 m ago

No worries. Like you say it is worth a go...cheers.

Code sent. Cross your fingers...
Sorry mate. It didn't work
Not to worry. I have some movies that I haven't even watched yet.
Thanks anyway.
JDavies3 m ago

Sorry mate. It didn't work Not to worry. I have some movies that I …Sorry mate. It didn't work Not to worry. I have some movies that I haven't even watched yet.Thanks anyway.

Ah well - it was worth a shot. Bit silly of em' to leave it in the case if they'd used it. Never mind eh?

Best regards, Phsy.
Next time enter the code yourself to see if it's been claimed or not, saves hassle then, but otherwise a great gesture.
@Snakeyes646

Hi Snakeyes646. I understand what you are saying and hate to waste people's time. I did try to find where to enter the code. The Universal site directed me to another UV site (which apparently has now closed) and another site (nbcucodes.com) wanted me to sign up before redemption. I wasn't going to bother doing that as A) I don't use UV codes so why go to the trouble, and B) I wasn't sure if checking the code/validating would also render it useless to someone else.

I have in the past been able to check codes on Warner Bros. site and it usually shows them as still ok. If you can suggest anywhere else I can check these codes, I'd be grateful. I worry with some sites that they might be 'phishing' for codes and steal/use them. I have been told this CAN happen! It's like Flixster shut down but jp.flixster is still sort of working? It's all a mystery to me so I just pass them over on here in the hope someone might get a use for them. I hope that's ok?

Best regards, Phsy.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants