Another whats it worth thread (price my 360 bundle)

Alrite HUKDers I'm thinking about selling my 360 Bundle but don't really know how much its worth. I was wondering whether you lot could help me out. It includes:

Xbox 360 premium (the one with HDMI output) with 20GB hard drive (and box)
2 x wireless controllers
1 x official wireless steering wheel (with box)

call of duty 4
pgr4
colin macrae dirt
forza 2 (bundle copy)
bioshock tin edition
some arcade disc (cant remember whats on it)

9 Comments

Might be worth selling the xbox and games separate?
Its like when you buy a bundle you get the games cheaper cos not everyone wants every single game.
I think thats probably best way of making more money.

trouble is premium with GTAIV is only £199.99 now so if anyone wants that game which is from £35, you would be lucky to get £150 for the premium.

If your selling the xbox to get a ps3 might be worth trading them in as you get more value.
Other than that cant help sorry

Wish I could make you an offer as I would love a 360 but gf would kill me right now Give it a couple of months...

Original Poster

cheers not selling it to get a ps3 dont play it anymore

Original Poster

[email protected];1996901

Wish I could make you an offer as I would love a 360 but gf would kill me … Wish I could make you an offer as I would love a 360 but gf would kill me right now Give it a couple of months...

my girlfriend wasn't best pleased when i bought one, she wasnt angry for that long... and when shes not speaking to you you could always play the 360

guerilla;1996935

my girlfriend wasn't best pleased when i bought one, she wasnt angry for … my girlfriend wasn't best pleased when i bought one, she wasnt angry for that long... and when shes not speaking to you you could always play the 360

Interesting thoughts... what should I do if I find myself dead?

Original Poster

[email protected];1997219

Interesting thoughts... what should I do if I find myself dead?

its highly unlikely that you would find yourself dead, so really there's no reason to worry

guerilla;1997227

its highly unlikely that you would find yourself dead, so really there's … its highly unlikely that you would find yourself dead, so really there's no reason to worry

Don't think she'd /actually/ kill me... she might return fire by going and spending double on clothes... don't think my overdraft could handle that!

Original Poster

i know how you feel mate, trying to scrape some money together so me buying a new car seems like a better idea. girls just dont understand

Original Poster

bump please need some help pricing this
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356123
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    4. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312

See more discussions