Groups

Another 'where has my deal gone' kind of a post but a bit different

I posted a deal earlier that didn't go down too well :giggle: , it was the one for 101 films for £20.
    I don't mind that it got voted cold (was enjoying seeing how cold it would go) and C32 gave me a link to a previous posting but at a slightly higher price.

Anyway, it's now been marked as spam and removed and I am just wondering why - it wasn't a duplicate post as the price had gone down (unless I should have updated the old post instead???) so do things get deleated if they are very unpopular (get voted V cold?)

It's not really important and I don't mind that it has gone, just curious why

Edit - I don't suppose this is that different to the usual 'where has my post gone' actually, sorry.

5 Comments

These DVD bonanzas always cause havoc, it was probably to save you the shame of posting a sub-zero deal :giggle:

Original Poster

MBeeching

These DVD bonanzas always cause havoc, it was probably to save you the … These DVD bonanzas always cause havoc, it was probably to save you the shame of posting a sub-zero deal :giggle:

I thought I might have got the record for coldest deal yet at the rate the temp was going down :w00t:

I expect it was spammed by some members in this case. But if it was a perfectly valid deal, it should have only received hot or cold votes, not spam.

Original Poster

rayman

I expect it was spammed by some members in this case. But if it was a … I expect it was spammed by some members in this case. But if it was a perfectly valid deal, it should have only received hot or cold votes, not spam.

I see, so if enough members click the spam button, the deal automatically gets removed?

If enough members click on it yes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1321
      2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313801
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866386

See more discussions