Groups

Another winner

The National Lottery,
    London United Kingdom.

Dear Lottery Winner,

Your email was selected as a winner.You have won the sum of £1,000,000.00GBP(One Million pounds) in cash credited to file BNL/9023118308/09. Please contact our Claims agent: Mr Ed Harris
    Email:[email protected]hotmail.com
    Phone: +44 702 409 7950,+44 703 594 0508

Endeavour to email your claim agent the following informations for immediate processing, verification and legalization of claims inorder for payment to be made to you as required, in accordance with our payout policy.

FILL IN YOUR INFORMATIONS FOR WINNING PROCESSING/VERIFICATION.

1.Complete Names___________________
    2.Age:_________________
    3.Address:___________________
    4.Occupation:________________
    5.Telephone:_________________
    6.Fax
    7.Sex:_________________
    8.Marital Status:__________________
    9.Company Name/Position:__________
    10.Country:______________

Mr.Shafike, Nabil G
    (Lottery Co-ordinator)

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail,including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.

9 Comments

You lucky, lucky, lucky bar steward! Some people have all the luck......................................

Original Poster

I know, just working out what to spend it all on now.
    Decisions, decisions. :whistling:

Original Poster

Better get filling in my informations.

(FILL IN YOUR INFORMATIONS FOR WINNING PROCESSING/VERIFICATION.)

Hello is the bank of nigeria.

Thought this was interesting:

[LIST][*]A number of advance fee frauds (419 frauds) are being sent out … [LIST][*]A number of advance fee frauds (419 frauds) are being sent out where the UK contact address is being given as PO Box 42, Peterborough. PE3 8XH. There are a number of genuine charities operating from this address, but none would be sending you unsolicited emails telling you that you have won a lottery. THESE EMAILS ARE FALSE and are attempts to defraud you. It should be noted that as is common with these scams the use of 0703 & 0704 phone numbers is involved (which are charged at 47p), plus the requirement to send the fees through Western Union, both indicative of 419 type scams.[*]DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY if you receive one of these type of emails or pass over any personal details.

[/LIST]met.police.uk/fra…htm

LOL @ ED Harris, the guy was probably watching Abyss or something before sending it out.

Oh and look Ed from the National lottery has a Hotmail account. :whistling:

Original Poster

milewide;6024513

LOL @ ED Harris, the guy was probably watching Abyss or something before … LOL @ ED Harris, the guy was probably watching Abyss or something before sending it out.

Lol, wonder if any people actually fall for these emails. :thumbsup:

My aunty sent £250 to a place in Holland to process a win in the Dutch National Lottery. She was puzzled that she had won so much money considering she'd never been to Holland and certainly hadn't placed any money on it. But a bloke in the local Labour Club reckoned it sounded legit........................................... because he'd seen it on TV!!!! Probably Watchdog.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I have to share the money with you??????

I got a winning e-mail today too wooooooooohoooooooooooo

ohhh well half is better then none i suppose.

Are you ordering the champagne or shall I?

I have already filled my form in and sent it off.

1.Complete Names:___ Miss Betty Boop
    2.Age:______________ 21
    3.Address:___________ 69 Shagwell Lane, Dickly Avenue, London E8 666
    4.Occupation:_________ Stripper/Lap Dancer
    5.Telephone:__________ 0123 456 7890
    6.Fax _______________ As Above
    7.Sex:_______________ Yes Please
    8.Marital Status:______ Over Rated
    9.Company Name/Position: N/A
    10.Country:____________ UK
    Post a comment
    @