Another Xbox Mixpot is incoming, tonight. Heads up to gamers...

Found 7th Dec 2017
Hey guys, the Game Awards show streams live on Mixer tonight/tomorrow morning and they will be giving away a Mixpot again during the stream.

I'm just giving you all a heads up as the stream starts at 1:30am and will run for approximately one hour here >> mixer.com/The…rds

So if you're not going to be up at that time, I suggest you set the stream up on your computers / Xbox consoles and just let it stream through the night. Who knows...there could well be something very tasty in there

Take it easy

2849996.jpg
[Source]
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
Thanks, would have missed it.
whats in the mixpots? debating if it's worth me setting it up
Felicitous2 m ago

We don't yet know, and may not do so until after the event.

You've nothing to lose from participating.
Felicitous3 m ago

Could be anything really, usually in game items for some games or even games themselves, usually indie games
Cheers buzz
Thanks buzz, would have missed this
Missed it, what was it?
Left my Xbox on overnight and just checked to see a message along the lines of having to tick a box to view content so don't think it worked.

That message didn't show up when I went on the channel and I have no parental controls set up so it's pretty annoying.
Taken from the Internet:

MixPot includes:
Goat Simulator (Full Game)
Halo Wars 2 Leader DLC
Warframe Prestige Pack (I think)
Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Suit DLC

Looking at the line up I won't be too gutted to miss out actually...
Edited by: "Richard_Richard" 8th Dec 2017
I Wonder if like before if I watch it now you will still get the goodies
Richard_Richard1 h, 24 m ago

Taken from the Internet:MixPot includes:Goat Simulator (Full Game)Halo …Taken from the Internet:MixPot includes:Goat Simulator (Full Game)Halo Wars 2 Leader DLCWarframe Prestige Pack (I think)Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Suit DLCLooking at the line up I won't be too gutted to miss out actually...

Goat simulator was with GWG last year so not really anything to get excited about, unless you missed GS when it was free

BTW good avatar
Edited by: "johnwillowlfc" 8th Dec 2017
just left it on last night, don't think I got anything though =(
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants