Another Xbox question.

Posted 21st Apr
I've been playing pubg, but it's got so Lagg that I'm looking at improving performance. Some forum posts on other sites suggest running off ssd rather than the inbuilt hdd will improve things.
Is there any way of transferring the game from internal storage to an external sore do I need to delete then download again?

Any help would be much airbus, thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Is it not down to your internet connection?
Turning off game captures in the Xbox settings may help.
Settings > broadcast and capture > untick allow game captures.
Helped mine on pubg
deleted1080215
666FU22 m ago

Is it not down to your internet connection?

No, get a steady 45Mb. Apparently it's to do with the amount of information stored on X box, and speed of reading during gameplay. Good example is not materialising until I'm in the plane.
deleted1080215
_Whatever_14 m ago

Turning off game captures in the Xbox settings may help. Settings > …Turning off game captures in the Xbox settings may help. Settings > broadcast and capture > untick allow game captures. Helped mine on pubg

Done that. Still jittery. Ssd is the next thing to try.
Delete stuff
“Any help would be much airbus, thanks.”

I only have one airbus to spare, will that do?
deleted1080215
Bruce_Dwayne15 m ago

“Any help would be much airbus, thanks.”I only have one airbus to spare, wi …“Any help would be much airbus, thanks.”I only have one airbus to spare, will that do?

Appreciated... Missed that on the proof.
Are you using your Xbox via a cable to your router? Our Xbox is the same unless it’s wired. PS4 and switch etc all run fine but the Xbox is a pain. Works fine when wired connection, and we had same issues as you.
deleted1080215
choccie322 h, 58 m ago

Are you using your Xbox via a cable to your router? Our Xbox is the same …Are you using your Xbox via a cable to your router? Our Xbox is the same unless it’s wired. PS4 and switch etc all run fine but the Xbox is a pain. Works fine when wired connection, and we had same issues as you.

Using WiFi. Have deleted and reloaded onto ssd. Plays nice and smoothly now. A success. Very happy.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions