Groups

Another Year... Another Stupid Outfit...

My wife likes to put our son in stupid outfits for Christmas, i can't help but feel sorry for the little ****.

Was a Santa outfit last year... Now he's a snowman..

Anyone else put their children through this?

22 Comments

Original Poster

http://i56.tinypic.com/1o26ab.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/2v0d7wi.jp

Banned

Nice decorations.

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

Nice decorations.

She wanted a "Festive" background, top picture is put into all christmas cards my wife sends out.
    Edited by: "spritey" 13th Dec 2010

Awwwwww! How sweet!!!! Make the most of it while he's little - he will soon refuse!

Banned

spritey

She wanted a "Festive" background, top picture is put into all christmas … She wanted a "Festive" background, top picture is put into all christmas cards my wife sends out.

Yeah, I'd leave her.

my littleone was santa for his 1st christmas an elf for 2nd and a wiseman this year lol great for the family christmas cards

I'd be expecting a call from Social Services if I was you.

Original Poster

greg_68

I'd be expecting a call from Social Services if I was you.

Yeah, it's the carrot on top of his head which puts it into "child abuse" territory isn't it.
    Edited by: "spritey" 13th Dec 2010

Awww the poor child,imagine having to look back at those when he's an adult lol

Banned

Have I walked into a DLM thread by mistake?

Mod & Ed

I did the same this year, my 3 mth old and 13 mth old in santa dresses sitting on my 17 yr old sons lap, strangely he wouldn't wear the elf hat I bought him

vibeone

Have I walked into a DLM thread by mistake?

Thought that was regarding fictional things...

Looks like your lads been stocking up for christmas.

Original Poster

Adam2050

Though that was regarding fictional things...Looks like your lads been … Though that was regarding fictional things...Looks like your lads been stocking up for christmas.

Outfit is like that, i'd be pretty worried if my son had a body shape like that lol

He looks adorable and doesn't seem to mind. I bet he actually quite enjoys it? My little boy loves dressing up, being the centre of attention and posing for photos

Bless him ! Please pass on the following to the lovely chappie.

0800 1111

hottoshop

Bless him ! Please pass on the following to the lovely chappie.0800 1111

child line loool.

Banned

the worlds first pregnant child?
    Edited by: "Zer0Cool" 13th Dec 2010

He's gorgeous, admit it, you just wanted an excuse to show him off.

Beat her to it - buy him a cool outfit first - mind you, cool for kids these days means just the latest trendy clothes...

You will cherish these photos when he is older. I made my son dress as a elf under protest when he was 4 and I love those pics. He's 7 now and would never let me. Bring back my lovely child and not my sulky boy whom thinks he is a teenager already. Your little boy looks lovely x

Banned

Why was I mentioned in this thread? oO

You have a very cute little boy spritey.

hes havin a wale of a time anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions