Groups

Answered the phone and someone else is on the line

Banned
    Ok someone phoned m, didnt say anything when I answered. No one I know, they're talking on the phone in the background about blood tests. I disconnected the phone wire, reconnected they are still on the other end. What do I do ?

14 Comments

listen in

Original Poster Banned

ilovepink;7456169

listen in

I did :-D Nothing except a screaming child, a mother talking in indian and her talking about blood tests :-(

Original Poster Banned

any answers, I need to phone someone !

This happened me years ago, went to phone someone, their phone didnt even ring , i just got connected and she was busy chatting to her boyfriend, these things are not supposed to happen but anything is possible with BT

use your new iphone

U can't do much until they hang up. Reckon the kids dialled ur number by mistake. You could try phoning BT (on a mobile of course lol) think they can send a noise or something down there phone....could be wrong tho:)

use a phonebox

Banned

youve got a crossed line - tell bt its been going on for a while and they may knock you some money off your bill , they did for me : )

i had this ages ago i could hear someone giving their credit card details over the phone i was shouting down the phone but they couldnt heaqr me lol

Banned

Probably best fix for this is to buy an iPhone.

vibeone;7456660

Probably best fix for this is to buy an iPhone.

:?

Banned

A phonebox, didnt know they still existed i havent seen one of those in a very long time, or dont care to notice them anymore.

im not sure what you can do, iv had that happen to me on my mobile before years ago, 2 connections crossed onto my mobile, some english guy, while i speaking to my friend, bizzare,

Could be a crossed line or a battery contact, ring BT or who ever you pay your line rental to they'll perform a check. It may just be a battery contact (line is wet somewhere and in contact with another). As a crossed line the other party would ring someone and get you and be able to hear you. Has your broadband been affected. It could also be a balls up at the exchange

Original Poster Banned

zeus9876;7456262

use your new iphone

Forgot to check back on this thread

ratings for the fine stalking though :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972444
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!810
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764716
      4. GCSE Results day78

See more discussions