Groups

Ant and Dec - URGENT INFO NEEDED

going to queue at asda for ant and decs book signing tomorrow for my mother in law for christmas shes a massive fan but cn not get down to derby from newcastle to see them so i thought id suprise her with the book and one for me to.

the book signing is 12.30 and im going at 8 am do you think im going to early or too late ??

16 Comments

! x

very sad

i think ud be better off going tonight and camping out in a tent

awww bless! ge me Dec's number :lol:

Could you do me a huge favour and get me one....i've been asking all my in laws to do this, but they cant get off work. Pretty please

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6509544

Could you do me a huge favour and get me one....i've been asking all my … Could you do me a huge favour and get me one....i've been asking all my in laws to do this, but they cant get off work. Pretty please

if you seriously want one hunni , i can im taking my brother as ur only allowed two per person but ill get ya one just pay money in to ma bank before morning and i will and will u cover postage cost ?? drop me a pm

Original Poster

Not long now....

hope you enjoy i would i think they are fab

Original Poster

do i buy the book before , or when they sign it im confussed dont wanna look a prat???

you buy the book 1st i think!

i,m sure

Seriously........

Buy two of the discounted books on play or something.

Get a marker...

And trace the below....

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee235/sammy-carter/podpisy%20s%20vodoznakem/antadec.jpg

Original Poster

Not Quite The Same Lol

lol 8am should be fine to go hun but if u wanna make sure i'd drive there about 7ish if no1 there go get breakfast *quick* then come back for 8ish and que =] x

She will never know.

how did you get on today was it good?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?28112
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764492
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …58106
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1634

See more discussions