ant and dec's sat night takeaway

Found 13th Oct 2007
anyone see it tonight? some guy just won 4 cars!

whats the point? :thinking:

lucky guy! :-(

1. Misc
  2. Takeaway
16 Comments

keep one sell the rest...Thats what I'd do

Banned

i thought he was gonna lose it

funny how he wins 4 cars and its the last show of the series

Banned

He looked like he was going to cry when they showed him what he had already on the board.

He can give one to me if he likes. i hope them so called celebrity elfs got paid alot.

Shame my scooter driving friend didn't win them. He could have one for each of his egos:whistling:

Banned

jelli89

Shame my scooter driving friend didn't win them. He could have one for … Shame my scooter driving friend didn't win them. He could have one for each of his egos:whistling:

haha lol once he passes his test of course

Prissymiss

He looked like he was going to cry when they showed him what he had … He looked like he was going to cry when they showed him what he had already on the board.

Did you see him apologise to the mrs?? that was before he even saw what he had won :lol:

thought it was 5 cars?

Banned

the show was a bore!

hocka

thought it was 5 cars?

it was:thumbsup:

hocka

thought it was 5 cars?

Just what I was going to say, although he'd already won 4 if he hadn't gambled!!!

Ant was robbed in the challenge thing, he was easily better!

Personally I would sell all five; none were top spec cars and buy myself a nice looking prestige car.

Didnt see it, but keep one for himself, give one to OH, not sure if he had kids...

pcnutta

funny how he wins 4 cars and its the last show of the series

They had to give them away otherwise the insurance would have been up the spout, no such thing as a free car :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.323
    2. Mobile phone advice710
    3. Christmas presents715
    4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?24

See more discussions