Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz Jr

Posted 2nd Dec
I've never been so excited for a fight in my life!

Whose going to win?

I think AJ will win this time round
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
50 50 fight, Aj will have to fight smart but I don't know if he's got that talent.
eelvis02/12/2019 21:42

50 50 fight, Aj will have to fight smart but I don't know if he's got that …50 50 fight, Aj will have to fight smart but I don't know if he's got that talent.

Really? I think all he has to do is what he did in the first fight minus rushing in too soon.

Joshua actually won a round after being concussed. At the time of the stoppage Ruiz was winning on two of the judges scorecards with 57-56, while the third had Joshua winning 57-56.

I think Joshua could of easily won the fight if he didn't rush in too soon after dropping Ruiz.
You're excited for this? AJ is a half decent fighter who should despatch the fat bloke easily. Fury would thrash AJ which says it all given that Fury isn't the best. The heavyweight division is poor atm.
AJ is a good fighter but has a glassy jaw, slow and punching power cover these flaws well. AR fast, power but small, shape not relevant. Can see both winning if they strike first.
The guy is looking proper slim! Not sure if that will play to his advantage. Just have to wait and see. Cannot wait for this fight.
AJ has already lost this. His whole demeanour just comes across as he is afraid. I see another David Price situation.
sir78603/12/2019 14:18

AJ has already lost this. His whole demeanour just comes across as he is …AJ has already lost this. His whole demeanour just comes across as he is afraid. I see another David Price situation.

Seems very confident to me.

Which top fighter in history wasn't afraid before a big fight?
Edited by: "flowersofwar" 3rd Dec
Ruiz is all wrong for AJ, 30/70 in favour of ruiz imo
I’m suspicious of their first fight .. I say AJ wins this one .. however I’m a Power Ranger fan myself
aj looks lost
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants