Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz Jr Watch for FREE via TVPSport website or app, VPN required

Posted 5th Dec 2019
What is it?
It's the rematch of Andy Ruiz Jr vs Anthony Joshua, following their first fight in June this year.

When is it?
The fight takes place on Saturday, December 7.

Where is it?
Diriyah, Saudi Arabia.

What TV channel will it be on?
The fight will be live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK, but can be watched for FREE using TVPSport website or app, Polish VPN required though.
Main fight of the evening will also be shown on Polish main TV channel TVP1, which can be accessed via vod.tvp.pl website or app, but VPN will also be required.

What time is the fight likely to start?
Saudi Arabia is three hours ahead of the UK and the fight is expected to start at 9pm GMT.

Have they ever met before?
Yes, hence the rematch aspect. They met for the first time in June this year. Ruiz Jr produced one of the greatest upsets in heavyweight boxing history as he stopped Joshua via TKO in the seventh round.

sport.tvp.pl/454…sja
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

47 Comments
deleted1260216
Cheers for this!
Lovely wee job thon one
Any free polish VPN’s?
Hope it's better than the last fight, if AJ doesn't win I feel hes done!
Hopefully AJ reinforced his glass chin. Heard Ruiz is being sponsored by Gregg's ...
Edited by: "MrCharlie" 5th Dec 2019
MrCharlie05/12/2019 18:18

Hopefully AJ reinforced his glass chin. Heard Ruiz is being sponsored by …Hopefully AJ reinforced his glass chin. Heard Ruiz is being sponsored by Gregg's ...

He was caught in the side of the head, not the chin
Edited by: "SomebodE" 5th Dec 2019
I got 250 on a Ruiz win rounds 7-10, fingers crossed and it's a big payout lol.
Same thoughts about Newcastle tonight... I hope you’ve got amazon Prime ready!!
Toon_army05/12/2019 18:15

Getting a quoted £60m for this fight.

Boxing...... Hardest game in the world
MrCharlie05/12/2019 18:18

Hopefully AJ reinforced his glass chin. Heard Ruiz is being sponsored by …Hopefully AJ reinforced his glass chin. Heard Ruiz is being sponsored by Gregg's ...

And Krispy Kreme! They've gave him dozen glazed to eat during each round
Speedify is normally a free decent vpn to use

Feels like Bruno all over again
Ruiz should not be fighting in the heavyweught class, pieweight would be more appropriate.
Edited by: "bfam" 5th Dec 2019
slannmage05/12/2019 18:19

I got 250 on a Ruiz win rounds 7-10, fingers crossed and it's a big payout …I got 250 on a Ruiz win rounds 7-10, fingers crossed and it's a big payout lol.

I think you've done your money there.
looks like it's been taken down, anyone care to pm me
Edited by: "jg213" 5th Dec 2019
jg21305/12/2019 19:37

looks like it's been taken down, anyone care to pm me

...admin's shenanigans
MrCharlie05/12/2019 18:21

Feels like Bruno all over again

Bruno was a great boxer
Only lost 5 to greats
Tim Witherspoon
Bonecrusher Smith
Mike Tyson (twice)
Lennox Lewis
84% knockout ratio which was ace
chimp14uk05/12/2019 18:35

I don't think AJ has a chance, he wasn't winning that fight and Ruiz took AJs punches. AJ has a weak chin, he gets wobbled easily, we've seen him hurt a few times before. I think he'll survive till the later rounds, but he isn't going to win.
slannmage05/12/2019 20:24

I don't think AJ has a chance, he wasn't winning that fight and Ruiz took …I don't think AJ has a chance, he wasn't winning that fight and Ruiz took AJs punches. AJ has a weak chin, he gets wobbled easily, we've seen him hurt a few times before. I think he'll survive till the later rounds, but he isn't going to win.

Something wasn't right with AJ in the last fight. You could see it in the build up and even more so between rounds.
I'm not quite sure what's going to happen, but I do know that I'm not going to pay scabby Sky £25 to watch it.
chimp14uk05/12/2019 18:35

Me too. I think Ruiz is gonna get pummelled.
chimp14uk05/12/2019 20:31

Something wasn't right with AJ in the last fight. You could see it in the …Something wasn't right with AJ in the last fight. You could see it in the build up and even more so between rounds.I'm not quite sure what's going to happen, but I do know that I'm not going to pay scabby Sky £25 to watch it.

£25 for one event is an absolute pee-take.
Looking forward to this fight, and an ok undercard. Loads of pubs will be showing this for free on the big screens. Usually a good atmosphere in the pubs.
Watch two people injure each other?
I'll get it from bittorrent first thing Sunday morning, and won't turn on news/radio/web until I've watched it.
Jesus christ, thus "chin" job rifles my feathers, no boxer has a chin at heavyweight! If you get caught on the button or side of head from a 16-20 stone punch, you are wobbling or going down.

Learn a bit about the sport, what you mean to say is, i hope AJ has sorted his head movement out (very static) thats how you avoid the "weak chin"

AJ KO for me in 7th round.
moneybanks1406/12/2019 12:01

Jesus christ, thus "chin" job rifles my feathers, no boxer has a chin at …Jesus christ, thus "chin" job rifles my feathers, no boxer has a chin at heavyweight! If you get caught on the button or side of head from a 16-20 stone punch, you are wobbling or going down.Learn a bit about the sport, what you mean to say is, i hope AJ has sorted his head movement out (very static) thats how you avoid the "weak chin"AJ KO for me in 7th round.

Just not true, some boxers have outstanding punch resistance and some have absolutely none, part genetics(skull thickness, neck width/lenth) and part how they react to punches. AJ is more towards the lesser side, Tyson Fury isn't far off, Wilder has a pretty bad chin funnily enough too.

If you want current compare guys like Joseph Parker and Mariusz Wach to David Price and Audley Harrison. In the old days you had Chuvalo and Mccall.
Edited by: "TBProdigy" 6th Dec 2019
moneybanks1406/12/2019 12:01

Jesus christ, thus "chin" job rifles my feathers, no boxer has a chin at …Jesus christ, thus "chin" job rifles my feathers, no boxer has a chin at heavyweight! If you get caught on the button or side of head from a 16-20 stone punch, you are wobbling or going down.Learn a bit about the sport, what you mean to say is, i hope AJ has sorted his head movement out (very static) thats how you avoid the "weak chin"AJ KO for me in 7th round.

That's not entirely true, yes being heavy weight means anyone is powerful to hurt the other but certain fighters like Joshua and Wilder always get jelly legs when hit clean on the temple or chin.
Now if you look at someone like Parker or Dave Allen they get repeatedly caught flush and it doesn't faze them.
Its due to genetics, how much your brain is rattled against the skull and membrane etc.
If you got Wilder, Joshua, Parker and Allen all lined up and got someone like Dillian Whyte to throw one of his seriously dangerous hooks at each of them, Wilder and Joshua would be fast asleep where as the two would go down but shake it off and stand back up mote than likely from what weve seen of them
Edited by: "Mark_Hickman" 6th Dec 2019
chimp14uk05/12/2019 20:31

Something wasn't right with AJ in the last fight. You could see it in the …Something wasn't right with AJ in the last fight. You could see it in the build up and even more so between rounds.I'm not quite sure what's going to happen, but I do know that I'm not going to pay scabby Sky £25 to watch it.

It was a fix, all to make money, he’ll win this one, to make even more money
Guys try WEEB TV ( tv stream of polish tv channels) - no vpn needed
pdro12306/12/2019 19:32

Guys try WEEB TV ( tv stream of polish tv channels) - no vpn needed

....you will have to pay subscription to be sure to have an unlimited access, so still TVPSport or vod.tvp.pl is the best bet
Edited by: "BS_Man" 7th Dec 2019
BS_Man07/12/2019 00:23

....you will have to pay subscription to be sure to have an unlimited …....you will have to pay subscription to be sure to have an unlimited access, so still TVPSport or vod.tvp.pl is the best bet

Fair enough. I have the £3/month subscription anyway so woohoo anything better than the extortion that is PPV
JumpMan198006/12/2019 18:55

It was a fix, all to make money, he’ll win this one, to make even more m …It was a fix, all to make money, he’ll win this one, to make even more money

Thats literally what i was thinking just now when watching the programme on the last fight! Millions of £ lost in bets
How can i watch this match legit in cheapest way...now tv?

Why would he be done if he loses twice to the same person? That's ridiculous!

He can lose another 5 times in his career and still one day go down as one of the greatest.

He has a long way to go, but he is still learning as he goes. What he's done in the little time he's been here has been a struggle for most fighters to do in double the amount time.

Put some respeck on his name!
terriclarkfan05/12/2019 21:32

I'll get it from bittorrent first thing Sunday morning, and won't turn on …I'll get it from bittorrent first thing Sunday morning, and won't turn on news/radio/web until I've watched it.

That's ok when the fights on at ridiculous o'clock in Las Vegas, but you can watch this at a decent time, might as well go to a pub showing it even
Commentary in polish?
Dhiraj107/12/2019 16:45

How can i watch this match legit in cheapest way...now tv?

Sky sports
rimalpatel00707/12/2019 19:12

Sky sports

So now TV sports day pass with sort that out as I don't have sky package?
Edited by: "Dhiraj1" 7th Dec 2019
Lovely stream for being free! Seems my IPTV is only 20 seconds behind so will use that for now and keep the polish stream as a backup.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions