Anti-Allergy Memory Foam Mattress Help

Found 24th Mar 2008
Hello,

I am looking to buy a memory foam mattress and have come across this one:

marksandspencer.com/gp/…ge=

Having searched for these kind of mattresses the product details on each is very different. For example some state they have a depth of 20 cm but the actual memory foam part varies considerably. It is all very confusing and misleading.

I can not afford the tempur range. I am just looking for advice on something very similar. I do not want to spend more than £500! Have you bought any memory foam mattresses? If so which one? Does the Marks and Spencer one seem good?

Thanks,

4 Comments

try tj hughes

Hi
I'd been looking for a new bed/mattress and tried many ranging from £199 -£1200. The most expensive was the most comfortable but not at a price I wanted to pay.

Quite literally I've just come back from buying a Sleepeezee, Latex Luxury 3000, 5ft Mattress which calms to be
100% hypo-allergenic, Dust mite resistant and Ideal for allergy sufferers.

Most shops I lookled at were selling for £450 but next day delivery on the internet was £320'ish. I asked in our local shop and they price matched so I took it home and will try it out tonight.

Hope this helps

Original Poster

Hey GoDutchGo thank you for your input. I have just done an online search for the 'Sleepeezee, Latex Luxury 3000' and the price for both a single and double seem good. Which local shop did you order from and what online company did they match against? Is the Sleepeezee in any stores that I could test at?

Any review/feedback of the Sleepeezee, Latex Luxury 3000 would be great.

Thanks,

Hi Speedking

Well for the first time in years I actually had a good nights sleep. The matress was wll worth the money.
Although it says it is medium/soft I feel it is on the firmer side but because it fits the shape of your body its really comfortable - the misses like it as well but we'll have to wait for the ultimate test :oops:

We purhased from the local "Sussex Bed Center" . They didn't ask where I was price matching against just too my word for it. They also had them in stock as do several main retails we visited.

[url]www.sussexbedcentre.co.uk[/url]

Good luck :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text