Groups

Anti-Spyware - Which Is The Best? (FREE)

Which is the best to have?

9 Comments

EDITED for stupidity: see post 4 for answer :lol:

When I had a PC I used Spybot Search & Destroy (S&D) and never had any problems.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware OR Spybot:Search & Destroy - best to have both, you won't need any other program if you keep them both up-to-date!

Isn't Avast to protect against viruses? I'm not entirely sure but I use Spybot to keep my PC free of spyware etc.

Kellogg;7675744

Isn't Avast to protect against viruses? I'm not entirely sure but I use … Isn't Avast to protect against viruses? I'm not entirely sure but I use Spybot to keep my PC free of spyware etc.

oops - my mistake - will edit.:oops:

richx45;7675737

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware OR Spybot:Search & Destroy - best to have … Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware OR Spybot:Search & Destroy - best to have both, you won't need any other program if you keep them both up-to-date!

+1

richx45;7675737

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware OR Spybot:Search & Destroy - best to have … Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware OR Spybot:Search & Destroy - best to have both, you won't need any other program if you keep them both up-to-date!

^

Those already mentioned are very good, I also use Ad-Aware too.

I use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and SUPERAntiSpyware - between them they get seem to get rid of everything.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions