anti virus

plz could somebody reccommend good free anti virus as mine has expired . i seem to have quite a few virus'e and need to get them taken off
thanks

26 Comments

avast anti virus

Banned

AVG Antivirus

]http//ww…733

Avast is also good but i would recommend AVG :thumbsup:

AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best
AVAST is the best

Please do not post any more replies, The MAJORITY has SPOKEN

bargain surfer;3902188

AVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST … AVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestPlease do not post any more replies, The MAJORITY has SPOKEN

fair enough

Gizmo's best freeware guide rated avira as first choice techsupportalert.com/

i usualy combined avira and comodo firewall but now just Comodo internet security to save resources

Original Poster

thanks can i get a link to avast because the one im is asking for a credit card payment

mcafee is good I think - some say it slows your computer down etc, but I like it. Free until 2009

hotukdeals.com/ite…-pl

If u have a low pc Avast 4.8 or NOD32 are the best antivirus :thumbsup:

oh btw, ive used avast and avg,
I liked the protection but didnt like their cpu and RAM consumption

bargain surfer;3902188

AVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST … AVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestAVAST is the bestPlease do not post any more replies, The MAJORITY has SPOKEN

Best avoid this one - it does weird things to your keyboard.

kaspersky & NOD is the best but its not free

Newbold;3902287

lmao :lol:

I use mcafee, I trust it way more than avast and AVG, and it doesnt slow your pc down.

Newbold;3902287

lol :thumbsup:

Just from personal experience, used AVG for 3+yrs, then tried AVAST and it found 2 viruses on my HDD that AVG missed. Plus it's easy to use and some good skins available.
Also used on an XP system and it is very CPU & RAM friendly.

Just Be sure you D/LOAD the HOME edition, the reg key will be sent to your e-mail

aircanman;3902318

I use mcafee, I trust it way more than avast and AVG, and it doesnt slow … I use mcafee, I trust it way more than avast and AVG, and it doesnt slow your pc down.

seconded - especially when it is free until end of tomorrow - usually £30?

hotukdeals.com/ite…-pl

Leanne,
What are you using to access the net through? If you are using a modem, get as much AV software up and running as you can!

If you got a hub / router then set up security on the firewall on that and you should be quite safe, whether you use WPA or encryption!

Good luck!

W1

Avast has just found loads of stuff my AVG professional missed. So go avast!

froglet;3902612

Avast has just found loads of stuff my AVG professional missed. So go … Avast has just found loads of stuff my AVG professional missed. So go avast!

Froglet, Don't want to contradict you but go for both! Or more! 1 willl pick up things the other wont!

W1

Norton 1995

WantOne;3902838

Froglet, Don't want to contradict you but go for both! Or more! 1 willl … Froglet, Don't want to contradict you but go for both! Or more! 1 willl pick up things the other wont!W1

You should only ever have one anti-virus program on your computer at a time W1.... Well that's what I always thought.. :oops:

]HERE..

I may be wrong but I have never run two at the same time because I thought they wouldn't run properly.. I run more than one anti-spyware though..

aircanman;3902318

I use mcafee, I trust it way more than avast and AVG, and it doesnt slow … I use mcafee, I trust it way more than avast and AVG, and it doesnt slow your pc down.

I know nothing, but my neighbour owns a computer shop.

He tears his hair out about McAfee, says that he is up to here with customers who bring in PCs with faults that he traces back to McAfee.

He actually loads AVG with every PC he sells.

I have just bought a PC from another supplier. They also supply with AVG preloaded.

Banned

edna_clouds;3903012

You should only ever have one anti-virus program on your computer at a … You should only ever have one anti-virus program on your computer at a time W1.... Well that's what I always thought.. :oops:]HERE..I may be wrong but I have never run two at the same time because I thought they wouldn't run properly.. I run more than one anti-spyware though..

Correct - never run two at the same time

And don't listen to mcafee fans as they know not what they do! :whistling:

I use AVAST ... have tried all the others but always go back to avast it seems to pick up things the others dont and is easy to use

i have avast running all the time but keep

AVIRA
SPYBOT
AD-AWARE PROFESSIONAL
CCleaner

on my desk top (not running) and just run them seperatly once a week, normally overnight
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2138
    2. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763947

See more discussions