Any 2 for 1 Thorpe park vouchers lying around?

20 replies
Found 29th Jul 2008
Hi all, was just wondering if anyone knew of where i can get hold of 2 for 1 vouchers for thorpe park. Had a look at the sky perks vouchers but they expire on th 31st and wanted to go on monday with a couple of mates. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

19 Comments

Supermod

[url]www.sky.com/perks[/url]

£20 instead of £32 ]here shh don't tell BT

Original Poster

magicjay1986;2631061

[url]www.sky.com/perks[/url]

yeah, that would be too late!

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;2631079

£20 instead of £32 ]here shh don't tell BT

that seems a good offer, but the two for ones would be better!thx for your help and will take into consideration should nothing else pop up!

how many 2 for 1 do you need

Original Poster

tricia **;2631103

how many 2 for 1 do you need

dunno, about three

i got 3 - and i'm feeling generous - have stamp & env - even more generous - let me know your add & i'll send them tomoz

bloody hell! Last year you could only get like £8 off entry...not 2 for 1! probs cos they changed hands (now merlin) Sorry i cant help you!

all done munz - let me know when you get them !

sry samewhitewick - the deals were there last year - Woolworths & I think it was Tesco also - we saved loads as it was for a football team !

Original Poster

tricia **;2631410

all done munz - let me know when you get them !sry samewhitewick - the … all done munz - let me know when you get them !sry samewhitewick - the deals were there last year - Woolworths & I think it was Tesco also - we saved loads as it was for a football team !

Sorry did mean 2 for 1!if only they were 3 for 1!lol!will let you know when i get them, and once again thx a lot!:thumbsup:

my annual pass runs out in a few days time...i get an annual pass just for thorpe park and been going for about 4 years X about 15 times a season...this year im not gonna buy one as i am thorpe parked out lool

Banned

Spend £40 at sainsburys this week and get a free entry voucher sainsburys.co.uk/day…htm

any one got one spare? ill pay for postage and stamp, please let me know asap, thanks.

wazb;2643026

any one got one spare? ill pay for postage and stamp, please let me know … any one got one spare? ill pay for postage and stamp, please let me know asap, thanks.

I just found 2 free vouchers from Tesco (buy 1 adult ticket and get one free) if interested - will split so that someone else can benefit from it also.

Banned

Can i have the other please!

I just bought a bag of monster munch from tesco and they have a 2 for 1 voucher on the back (NOT BRIT TRIPS) which can be used at Alton towers, Thorpe Park, Madame Tussauds, Warwick Castle, Legoland, The Dungeons, Sealife & Chessington. Not sure if they are on all walkers crisps though. Might be worth a look :thumbsup:

king1gazza;2643113

Can i have the other please!

can you send me a self addressed envelope and I will return it with voucher - pm me and I will send you my address details.

Vouchers expire 31/10/08.

tangjava;2643085

I just found 2 free vouchers from Tesco (buy 1 adult ticket and get one … I just found 2 free vouchers from Tesco (buy 1 adult ticket and get one free) if interested - will split so that someone else can benefit from it also.

Thank you very much, have you got paypal?

wazb;2646943

Thank you very much, have you got paypal?

PM Sent
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75865
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…99
    3. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55

See more discussions