40 Comments

Cod 4 + 5
    Fifa 09
    Pgr 4
    Rock badn 2
    Left 4 dead

Original Poster

I've got 1 out of 6

left4dead mostly, add me if you wanna game (gamertag same as id on here) - or anyone else for that matter!

Original Poster

Damn don't have left4dead really need to get that game :p, will add you once I get it.

COD4....its the only game you need :-D

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4767158

Only game I play :-D

Met-Cast;4767130

Damn don't have left4dead really need to get that game :p, will add you … Damn don't have left4dead really need to get that game :p, will add you once I get it.

You NEED to get it, the free DLC is coming out next month....it just keeps getting better!

Original Poster

Damn, lol looks really good.

grex9101;4767197

You NEED to get it, the free DLC is coming out next month....it just … You NEED to get it, the free DLC is coming out next month....it just keeps getting better!

+1 add me grex. tgtom

StevenA2000_uk;4767158

He ment CoD 5, just a typo. CoD4 sucks

Ruthless Remix, but you cant add me as im hot. My FL is full.

Original Poster

RuthIess;4767381

He ment CoD 5, just a typo. CoD4 sucks :)Ruthless Remix, but you cant add … He ment CoD 5, just a typo. CoD4 sucks :)Ruthless Remix, but you cant add me as im hot. My FL is full.

Lol, most people say CoD 5 isn't that good and that CoD4 is better ?

Met-Cast;4767403

Lol, most people say CoD 5 isn't that good and that CoD4 is better ?

COD5 is woefully bad......COD4 is the only game you will need....COD5 is for the novice......:thumbsup:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4767420

COD5 is woefully bad......COD4 is the only game you will need....COD5 is … COD5 is woefully bad......COD4 is the only game you will need....COD5 is for the novice......:thumbsup:

Exactly lol :thumbsup:

StevenA2000_uk;4767420

COD5 is woefully bad......COD4 is the only game you will need....COD5 is … COD5 is woefully bad......COD4 is the only game you will need....COD5 is for the novice......:thumbsup:

I prefer CoD5 as it has better maps but i own both. Each to there own i guess.

Original Poster

So you do like COD4?

Met-Cast;4767625

So you do like COD4?

I have COD4, but don't rate it. Was too busy playing Halo3 and TF2 when it came out, and now everyone is so much better I just can't be bothered playing catchup...

Original Poster

grex9101;4767728

I have COD4, but don't rate it. Was too busy playing Halo3 and TF2 when … I have COD4, but don't rate it. Was too busy playing Halo3 and TF2 when it came out, and now everyone is so much better I just can't be bothered playing catchup...

I liked Halo 3 when it came out and when I got my xbox I told my brother to get Halo 3 but instead he got COD4 which peed me off 'till I started playing it and loved it, now I play Halo and TF2 from time to time but i'm mostly on Lost and Damned, Mirror's Edge or COD4.

Met-Cast;4767750

I liked Halo 3 when it came out and when I got my xbox I told my brother … I liked Halo 3 when it came out and when I got my xbox I told my brother to get Halo 3 but instead he got COD4 which peed me off 'till I started playing it and loved it, now I play Halo and TF2 from time to time but i'm mostly on Lost and Damned, Mirror's Edge or COD4.

Mirrors edge was gooooood!

(i thought i was only person that thought that!!!)

Original Poster

grex9101;4767922

Mirrors edge was gooooood!(i thought i was only person that thought … Mirrors edge was gooooood!(i thought i was only person that thought that!!!)

You are not alone Faith.
    Haven't completed it yet done like 2 levels :p, been busy on Lost and Damned and COD4.

i play COD5 usually on a daily basis. Have COD4 too but just don't like it as much, prefer COD5 by a country mile!

playing resident evil 5 flat out at the moment and just got fifa09. about to get into pgr4 and GTA at some stage.

Original Poster

PGR4 been meaning to get that game too might consider it later on but at the moment too many uncompleted/unplayed games.

Banned

COD4 is only game i play add me if you want (that goes for anyone) Pablo1991

cristoff83

fifa09
    cod 4
    halo 3
    left4dead

and occasionally gears 2, pgr4, grid and tiger woods

Met-Cast;4768064

PGR4 been meaning to get that game too might consider it later on but at … PGR4 been meaning to get that game too might consider it later on but at the moment too many uncompleted/unplayed games.

PGR4? - steer clear (geddit?) - get PGR3 instead.
    IGN Scores :
    PGR4 = 8.1
    PGR3 = 8.8

When a game is rated under 9, it's usually best rented (or ebay bounced) first to see if u like it!

I can recommend pgr3.

oooh.. my gamertag = radishnet and I play 'battlefield2:modern combat' a lot

Yoshis Codeye

mostly i play

Fallout 3 360 version (completed pc version)
    Pro Evo 09
    Guitar Hero

My gamertag is hodsey78 - anyone feel free to add.

I play loads of the arcade games (Peggle being flavour of the month at the moment ). Also playing Fifa quite a lot, due to the league that's going on on here.

I've Mirror's Edge, Viva Pinata 2, Pure, PGR4, Crackdown, Fallout 3, Beautiful Katamari... probably others, but I can't remember them right now, hehe!

I play CoD5 on PS3 i hate my xbox now, i have most games but only like Halo 3 and CoD5 on 360. I havent actually played a game on PS3 or xbox for about 5 days

Original Poster

cristoff;4768113

cristoff83fifa09cod 4halo 3left4deadand occasionally gears 2, pgr4, grid … cristoff83fifa09cod 4halo 3left4deadand occasionally gears 2, pgr4, grid and tiger woods

PabloInTheSky;4768075

COD4 is only game i play add me if you want (that goes for anyone) … COD4 is only game i play add me if you want (that goes for anyone) Pablo1991

I've added you :thumbsup:

radishnet;4768156

PGR4? - steer clear (geddit?) - get PGR3 instead.IGN Scores :PGR4 = … PGR4? - steer clear (geddit?) - get PGR3 instead.IGN Scores :PGR4 = 8.1PGR3 = 8.8When a game is rated under 9, it's usually best rented (or ebay bounced) first to see if u like it!I can recommend pgr3.oooh.. my gamertag = radishnet and I play 'battlefield2:modern combat' a lot

Thanks for the headsup i've seen PGR3 really cheap everywhere didn't think it's better ?

PGR 4 is much better don't listen to reviews. PGR 3 looks like a PS2 game and plays worse. Lol.

Halo 3
    Call Of Duty 5
    Pes 2009
    ^^^ All You Need Lol

Original Poster

RuthIess;4770061

PGR 4 is much better don't listen to reviews. PGR 3 looks like a PS2 game … PGR 4 is much better don't listen to reviews. PGR 3 looks like a PS2 game and plays worse. Lol.

I thought the same, how are the motorbikes on there?

G/T - Mortalgoose

Cod - 4 + 5
    Halo 3
    Guitar hero wt
    Rock band
    Left 4 dead

MarzBarz;4770101

Halo 3Call Of Duty 5[COLOR="Red"]Pes 2009[/COLOR]^^^ All You Need Lol

Dude you spelt FIFA wrong LMFAO!!!

RuthIess;4770870

Dude you spelt FIFA wrong LMFAO!!!

well theres alot of difference betweeen fifa and pes rofl , so i highly doubt i spelt anything wrong

Met-Cast;4770540

I thought the same, how are the motorbikes on there?

Try Test Drive, Bikes are good on it

Original Poster

lastlaststar;4770762

G/T - MortalgooseCod - 4 + 5Halo 3Guitar hero wtRock bandLeft 4 dead

You go on COD 4 much?

MarzBarz;4770894

well theres alot of difference betweeen fifa and pes rofl , so i highly … well theres alot of difference betweeen fifa and pes rofl , so i highly doubt i spelt anything wrong

I prefer PES over FIFA it's much better imo.

strike;4770910

Try Test Drive, Bikes are good on it

Test drive really?
    What about GRID how's that?

Lol @ anyone thinks PES is good. PES 6 was ok but the new ones are gash. FIFA 09 is where its at. I have it on PS3 and 360, double the achievements/trophies

Met-Cast;4771000

You go on COD 4 much?I prefer PES over FIFA it's much better imo.Test … You go on COD 4 much?I prefer PES over FIFA it's much better imo.Test drive really?What about GRID how's that?

I played grid for a day, i think its only for die hard race fans who have time to get use to it.

test drive is so awesome.

[QUOTE=Met-Cast;4771000]You go on COD 4 much?

Mainly cod 5 as im working my way to second pristege, however i do go on couple of times a week on cod 4:thumbsup:

Original Poster

RuthIess;4771210

Lol @ anyone thinks PES is good. PES 6 was ok but the new ones are gash. … Lol @ anyone thinks PES is good. PES 6 was ok but the new ones are gash. FIFA 09 is where its at. I have it on PS3 and 360, double the achievements/trophies

I only play 6 :oops:, I actually might try FIFA 09 see if it's really all that good.

strike;4771221

I played grid for a day, i think its only for die hard race fans who have … I played grid for a day, i think its only for die hard race fans who have time to get use to it. test drive is so awesome.

Lol, i'm just in there for the need for speedish stuff but also realism seeing as the new ones are really crap now, the best one is Carbon I reckon. You could literally complete a race on Need For Speed: Undercover by just accelerating even if you crash the car slides back onto track.

lastlaststar;4771317

[QUOTE=Met-Cast;4771000]You go on COD 4 much?Mainly cod 5 as im working … [QUOTE=Met-Cast;4771000]You go on COD 4 much?Mainly cod 5 as im working my way to second pristege, however i do go on couple of times a week on cod 4:thumbsup:

I still haven't played COD 5 yet must try that aswell :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?11
      2. Ditched Sky1113
      3. Tough Doggy Ball Recommendations, Please?914
      4. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)56

See more discussions