Groups

Any A2 Business Studies teachers out there???

hi , just needed some help on my business studies coursework because we have the worlds best teachers NOT. they are useless so if there are any business studies teachers out there please post on this thread so i can tell you what im stuck on.
    thanks a bunch,

5 Comments

What you stuck on?

Original Poster

erm im not sure as i dont no what i have to improve for my ao2 as i have been marked down massively so i was wondering if anyone could look over that and tell me what they think of it, ive seen exemplar coursework and i havent forgotten anything that i know of and i dont understand how i can be marked down so much.

Original Poster

anyone?

it might the form as appossed to content, does the work flow the key to good work is that it flows you might have the best information in there but if it aint structured correct it aint gonna do well

Original Poster

REDRANGER86;1986890

it might the form as appossed to content, does the work flow the key to … it might the form as appossed to content, does the work flow the key to good work is that it flows you might have the best information in there but if it aint structured correct it aint gonna do well

thanks and well said. i think ive got the good information but need to structure it correctly exams and cw both.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions