EXPIRED

any active dominoes codes?

Any dominoes 50 off codes?

13 Comments

Take a look at hotukdeals.com/vou….uk

Usually 50off50! works for me. Not sure if its still valid

40% off when you spend £35 or more online excludes drinks and ice cream
    PIZZAS35

i don't use vouchers, but I did sign up for an account and seem to get offered BOGOFs at my local and good deals elsewhere every time, every day of the week, that don't seem to be offered to the general public

Original Poster

Thankyou anyways...none worked! My local Domino is pants! It just says invalid or 'you didn't send over £25' when my basket is £40.

Bumblebe

Thankyou anyways...none worked! My local Domino is pants! It just says … Thankyou anyways...none worked! My local Domino is pants! It just says invalid or 'you didn't send over £25' when my basket is £40.

The £25 will need to be made up of pizzas and small sides. the 14/21 chicken sides don't seem to count to the total for vouchers. Can't have desserts or drinks either.

Bumblebe

Any dominoes 50 off codes?

order by paypal and dispute that it was cold and had missing sides

they wont replly = money back

BeerDrinker

The £25 will need to be made up of pizzas and small sides. the 14/21 … The £25 will need to be made up of pizzas and small sides. the 14/21 chicken sides don't seem to count to the total for vouchers. Can't have desserts or drinks either.

Yeah Im pretty sure too that the vouchers can only be used on pizza prices and doesnt include sides etc

whelan189

order by paypal and dispute that it was cold and had missing sidesthey … order by paypal and dispute that it was cold and had missing sidesthey wont replly = money back

LOL

borito

LOL

no need to thank me

Comment

whelan189

order by paypal and dispute that it was cold and had missing sidesthey … order by paypal and dispute that it was cold and had missing sidesthey wont replly = money back

Does this work lol

Original Poster

whelan189

I may try this next time then! Lol. Thanks.

JackRH1

CommentDoes this work lol

why would i write if you doesnt lol

whelan189

That's wrong - if the Pizza wasn't actually cold lol!

Also you can't pay Paypal for collection orders- maybe this is why!
    Edited by: "dudea729" 11th Jan 2015
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions