Any admin out there

Found 11th May
As an FYI you deleted my post which wasnt a duplicate...happens a lot.

May want to read the actual posts before deleting, puts people off making the effort to share deals if they aren't even read in detail and CHECKED before deleting.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
You're not being contrary, are you?
11 Comments
What was the deal?
Tbh I like how admins delete post that people wanna keep, and keep posts users try to delete
miikeyblue11th May

What was the deal?

£5 off just eat through a hungryhouse email. They deleted it because just eat sent a 15% off email which they deem the same
They did it a couple weeks back too and ive had other posts unrelated to "duplicates". Its just a bit lazy and puts me off posting again. I am only here for the flamedeer now hahah!
mrty58 m ago

Maybe...or maybe not?
bobac21 m ago

Tbh I like how admins delete post that people wanna keep, and keep posts …Tbh I like how admins delete post that people wanna keep, and keep posts users try to delete

It is annoying when you share something which you think adds value and they delete it. I am sure someone would have benefited from knowing a potential £5 is sat in their inbox.

I have seen some shocking comments on this site - maybe should be concentrating their efforts on removing those!
Hi Mary,

I received one of those emails earlier today. I didn't see myself using it over the course of the next two days, and as it expires sunday I created a post in MISC offering the voucher, unsurprisingly somebody snapped it up in seconds.

Anyway, I just wanted to say, thanks for taking the time to share.
Edited by: "fluidz" 11th May
Mary_Mary12 h, 44 m ago

£5 off just eat through a hungryhouse email. They deleted it because just …£5 off just eat through a hungryhouse email. They deleted it because just eat sent a 15% off email which they deem the same They did it a couple weeks back too and ive had other posts unrelated to "duplicates". Its just a bit lazy and puts me off posting again. I am only here for the flamedeer now hahah!

I've seen that deal mentioned here.
Don't ask me to find it, do I look like fanpages to you?
I posted a deal last year which was deleted by a “mod”

few minutes later the same deal was posted - by a “mod”.

Generated over 2000+ heat. Never been bothered about heat or coldness - but think they done it to keep up their reputation on here.
Hi, Just had a quick look and i think what happened is the wrong link was sent to you as a dupe. Apologies. The correct dupe link is hotukdeals.com/dea…583

Caroline_199329 m ago

I posted a deal last year which was deleted by a “mod”few minutes later the …I posted a deal last year which was deleted by a “mod”few minutes later the same deal was posted - by a “mod”. Generated over 2000+ heat. Never been bothered about heat or coldness - but think they done it to keep up their reputation on here.

If you can PM me the details i'll look into this for you. Thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions