any advice for my 12 year old to find mobile phone ringtones/games downloads?

please advise my son any easy free ways to download to his nokia 6300 any ringtones or games without sending numerous expensive tewxts or incurring hos dad expense+ and without getting himself bombarded with spam-texts for evermore??

13 Comments

Hi try this *********.co.uk/Mob…tem

ok the link has been blanked out

so just type in java games on ebay and you should find some that come on a disk

try here quite good

zedge.net/

[url]www.mobile9.com[/url]
[url]www.ipmart-forum.com[/url]

:thumbsup:

Be aware of adult content on the above sites. Otherwise ideal for ringtones.

just use bit torrent, there are loads of files with java games, wallpapers and tones

Try [url]www.mobango.com[/url] - all free but there is adult content on there, also people message you on there so may be worth supervising

I second the vote for zedge.net:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks everyone

motomail.co.uk/

Great site for MP3 ringtones and all free (can either download via wap or save to computer and upload them to the phone)

No adult content either

DJNG22;1676978

http://www.motomail.co.uk/Great site for MP3 ringtones and all free (can … http://www.motomail.co.uk/Great site for MP3 ringtones and all free (can either download via wap or save to computer and upload them to the phone)No adult content either

My friend has used this site for her daughter for the exact same thing. and found it to be ok.

cis_groupie;1675065

I second the vote for zedge.net:thumbsup:

Zedge thirded

Use them alot for wallpapers, but they do have some free ringtones and java stuff

EliTom
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047197
    2. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.23
    3. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News34
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563836

See more discussions