Any advice on buyerprotection on AliExpress

Posted 19th Jun 2020
Hi All,

Classic Aliexpress issue in that I have not recieved the item at all, problem has apparently arisen as the shipping label used had previously been used to post a different item to a different address (this has been pieced together from Twitter DM's with DHL Parcel UK). However, the parcel status now says it has been deferred at my request. AliExpress have mediated that I have simply not collected the parcel from the depot. Any advice on how best to proceed? I have contacted my card issuer, but they will not get involved until there is no other option.

Parcel in question:
track.dhlparcel.co.uk/?sn…7DE

Cheers
Community Updates
3 Comments
So who made the address error on the order, you or them?
There was no error on the delivery address, apparently the 'shipping label was reused' according to DHL and so the parcel made it's way to the UK and then ended up never being delivered. I've managed to identify the Postcode on that label is 'GY1 2SD' by using the automated DHL service. Aliexpress are refusing a refund because they say the tracking indicates the parcel is still going to be delivered.
Aliexpress have been fair with me in my disputes as always. I don't know how a dhl shipping label can be reused.
Seems like dhl are having issues and maybe you can request them to send it to a depot for collection
Post a comment
@
    Text