Groups

Any advice on delivery companies??

I'm looking for suggestions for a home collection delivery service.

I am looking for a company to collect maybe 30 parcels a day (guess). Each parcel will be approx 10cm x 10cm x 10cm and weigh about 300g.

Some parcels will weigh more for bigger orders. Am I best to stick with royal mail? Do they offer a collection service? It would be easier if I could just pay a fixed price per parcel and have it collected.

Does anyone have any experience good or bad??

Thank you

3 Comments

Are all the parcels going to the same place?
    Or in the UK or overseas?

Original Poster

They will normally be UK (but different end destinations), the odd one might be overseas but don't mind popping to post office for the odd one.

I used to deal with UPS, if you can Guarantee a daily ratio you can get quite a good deal with them, they can also provide software to set up their labelling, I found them very reasonable- around £3.50 per parcel, although a few years ago now.

or, employ a man with a van to deliver them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767254
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214
      4. Quidco and new IPAD 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking'11

See more discussions