Any advice on how to get the cheapest Sky TV deal with sports in HD? I'm not an existing customer but have had sky tv in the past year. I could try and call as a totally new customer that's never had Sky TV. Any advice would be appreciated

Found 10th Aug 2017
w customer that's never had Sky TV. Any advice would be appreciatedould try and call as a totally new in the past year. I could try had sky tv in the pastAny advice on how to get the cheapest Sky TV deal with sports in HD? I'm not an existing customer but have had sky tv
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
There's a thread on here called 'up to 75% off Sky TV' it's been going years and still active with new comments often, apparently there'sa link called 'come back to Sky' which takes you to a live chat in which you could flat-out ask "what can you offer me to come back".
If no luck there you could get a new customer offer in someone else's name in your household. Sky only consider someone a new customer if they haven't had Sky for 1 year

*here is the thread if you wanna read people's comments hotukdeals.com/dis…671

Although it's mainly for people currently with Sky there are comments from people who have already left.

Just google 'come back to Sky' for the link I mentioned
Edited by: "jco83" 10th Aug 2017
I went through Carphone warehouse for mine, got SKY Q installation, 1 mini box, phone, internet and all channels for £75 a month - considering they were about to put my partners bill up to about £140 for the same package (but old Sky+) I thought this was a good deal.
Look at cashback sites, may cost more each month, but the cashback could save you money over 12 months.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants