Any advice on MobilePhones Direct refurbished phones? Want to get the S7 edge how would the quality of the good be?

2 Comments

I had a pretty crap experience with them. Found it very hard to claim cash back and when I finally sent the request they denied it most of the time. Ended up spending more on their website rather than just getting it direct from Vodafone. Carphone warehouse are a lot better and haven't got any dodgy cash back offers! got my iPhone 6s for £23 a month on EE with them, with 1gb data 1000 minutes and unlimited texts!
Edited by: "dylanthomas888" 7th Aug 2016

Original Poster

dylanthomas888

I had a pretty crap experience with them. Found it very hard to claim … I had a pretty crap experience with them. Found it very hard to claim cash back and when I finally sent the request they denied it most of the time. Ended up spending more on their website rather than just getting it direct from Vodafone. Carphone warehouse are a lot better and haven't got any dodgy cash back offers! got my iPhone 6s for £23 a month on EE with them, with 1gb data 1000 minutes and unlimited texts!

Ah that's not what I like to hear. I'm thinking of avoiding cash back deals as I've read. Bad thing elsewhere
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Problem with new double glazed installation66
    2. whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?49
    3. Buyers Surveyor undervalued our house44
    4. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?45

See more discussions