Any Amazfit fans here?

Posted 18th Sep
Currently using the Amazfit Pace, have it a good 2 years know I think,
Battery life is becoming an issue for my liking, lasting maybe 4 days with just notifications and not millions either.

Looking at upgrading, realisticly the only feature I need is notifications and to looks good like the pace does.

My worry with all the other models is they are using amoled so the screen is not always on!

I know it will turn on if you lift but I feel I always look at mine at a glance which is going to be lost if I ''Upgrade'' to a newer statos or GTR, they look great but worried about this.

Might have to buy another Pace? anyone else got any thoughts.

Tried the bip but I personally find it ugly/ and notifications don't look as pleasing.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
I think that both the GTR 47mm and 42mm now have AOD since receiving a software update, although I think it’s only on one watchface
Kevarno8118/09/2019 12:28

I think that both the GTR 47mm and 42mm now have AOD since receiving a …I think that both the GTR 47mm and 42mm now have AOD since receiving a software update, although I think it’s only on one watchface

Dammit you sold me,

Just charged my pace and see how many days it gets I think if it can't do 5 days I will get the gtr,

Gtr looks nice, I have plenty of money to treat myself but crazy to think my watch will cost more then my phone (pixel refurb 70£)

Probs bag 40£ back by selling my pace
Verge has amoled screen and AOD - I get about 3 or 4 days and it has speaker and mic so you can make calls on it which the gtr cannot do
andy.hardyman18/09/2019 22:05

Verge has amoled screen and AOD - I get about 3 or 4 days and it has …Verge has amoled screen and AOD - I get about 3 or 4 days and it has speaker and mic so you can make calls on it which the gtr cannot do

Meh 3 -4 days not long enough for me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants