Groups
    EXPIRED

Any amazing Sylvanian deals out there????

Eldest is just getting in to these - probably gonna get the Grand Hotel (Amazon - £80) but wonder if anyone has any knowledge of some cracking deals for figures/accessories??

5 Comments

Kiddiecare have some offers on at the moment, if this is any help to you.
    kiddicare.com/web…7C1

thetoyshop.com/Sof…284 This looks great. The trouble with all this stuff is that nothing is included. I bought a car and caravan the other week only to find I had to spend another £20 on a family
    Amazon are also doning some good deals I bought this a few weeks ago for £5 less but still a good price amazon.co.uk/exe…uct

This could work out a better deal for you if you are eligible for any of the discount codes.
    Very and Additions have this on offer at the moment for £100 but also included are the Maid, Cook,
    2 lambs and dinning suite (see customer review). Colour on pic looks darker but may just be the way pic has been taken.
    eg. additions existing customer XX922 15% discount = £85 +3.95 delivery = £88.95 plus you would also get 8% quidco. Worth having a look tempted myself for my youngest. :santa:

additionsdirect.co.uk/rf/…ies

Original Poster

thanks everyone

got the sylvanian hotel from argos for 79.99 (plus a couple of other items to take it over £100 so I got the £10 voucher) and some furniture from toys r us (plus spend over £40, get an otter family free)

ta for suggestions.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????34
      2. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      3. Best VR games?22
      4. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55

See more discussions