Groups

any anime lovers on here?

are they any anime lovers on here?

where do you buy your anime from as it is so expensive in shops and was thinking i cant afford it as much as i would like it.

can anyone recommend any series to me as i love series a lot more than one of animes

11 Comments

Death Note and FMA are my two favourite.

Tengen Topper: Gurren Lagen is all kinds of awesome, also look out for Elfen Lied, I'll dig you osme more up when I am at home, at a mates at th min.

Mike..

anime has such a big cult following, but i have never really seen the appeal, do you mind explaining why you like it so much?! lol :whistling:

Wooooooooooooooo

And I like drawing them too.
    Here's one of Motoko:

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/4802/motoko001.jpg

asayer;7634894

anime has such a big cult following, but i have never really seen the … anime has such a big cult following, but i have never really seen the appeal, do you mind explaining why you like it so much?! lol :whistling:

yeah i'll second that give me scooby doo any day :w00t:

I normally buy any anime stuff i.e. collectables from ebay and download the anime to watch via torrents.

Original Poster

asayer;7634894

anime has such a big cult following, but i have never really seen the … anime has such a big cult following, but i have never really seen the appeal, do you mind explaining why you like it so much?! lol :whistling:

it is because of the artist element, also because for me it is a different world and i can get engrossed into it for hours and not realise where i am (i dont think I am explaining myself well)

i watch it and feel involved, also the humour is so much more out there.

puni puni peomi is a classic two parter for anyone wanting a taster into anime as it is soooo funny

imnicebuttdim;7635130

it is because of the artist element, also because for me it is a … it is because of the artist element, also because for me it is a different world and i can get engrossed into it for hours and not realise where i am (i dont think I am explaining myself well)i watch it and feel involved, also the humour is so much more out there.puni puni peomi is a classic two parter for anyone wanting a taster into anime as it is soooo funny

cool, you shouldnt feel like you are explaining your self, it was just a general enquiry as such..... that drawing above is great btw

asayer;7635155

cool, you shouldnt feel like you are explaining your self, it was just a … cool, you shouldnt feel like you are explaining your self, it was just a general enquiry as such..... that drawing above is great btw

Why thank you:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846347
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682234
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764696
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2545

See more discussions