Any app for iOS iPhone for offline music

Posted 28th Nov
Is there an app for iPhone where you can listen to music offline (all sorts, soundtracks etc) not just professional artists like on Spotify? There was something like music box but it’s not working anymore. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Tubidy it’s called, search any artist then you make playlist and download so you can listen offline. It’s free.
searches all sorts...
Bargainhead28/11/2019 08:14

Tubidy it’s called, search any artist then you make playlist and download s …Tubidy it’s called, search any artist then you make playlist and download so you can listen offline. It’s free.searches all sorts...

Thanks! I can’t see to find that app in the App Store?
anonymous6728/11/2019 09:19

Thanks! I can’t see to find that app in the App Store?

You might need to put a free vpn on and get from the USA store. It’s gone from the UK store... but it’s saves buying any music...
anything similar for Android
Bargainhead28/11/2019 10:44

You might need to put a free vpn on and get from the USA store. It’s gone f …You might need to put a free vpn on and get from the USA store. It’s gone from the UK store... but it’s saves buying any music...

I can’t really find the link even on google. Can you double check, if it’s still there?
It’s not on UK store, it says not available in my region. I found this but I didn’t need a sound cloud account to use so maybe it’s gone..

tubidy.en.softonic.com/iphone ....
Maybe someone else can help if you start a tubidy thread..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants