Groups
    EXPIRED

Any Banham Zoo discounts about?

done a google search and been on their website, but no such luck, just wondered if anyone knew of any?? Thanks!

preferably a 2 for 1 would be nice

3 Comments

I went to Banham Zoo yesterday - had a great time!

I had a look round for any vouchers before I went but I couldnt find any - in fact I have never seen any Banham Zoo money off / two for one vouchers! They are part of the Big 3 so if you go to two of the following, Banham Zoo, Africa Alive or Dinosaur Adventure Park, you get entry to the third one for free which isn't too bad.

It cost us about £26 for two adults.

Original Poster

ah, glad you had a time! I guess £26 isnt too bad, its just when you decide to have a bite to eat, they sting you! so we were hoping to save a bit of cash on the entry fee

Thanks for replying anyway, ill have a look in the local paper

Ella'sMummy;5109511

ah, glad you had a time! I guess £26 isnt too bad, its just when you … ah, glad you had a time! I guess £26 isnt too bad, its just when you decide to have a bite to eat, they sting you! so we were hoping to save a bit of cash on the entry fee :)Thanks for replying anyway, ill have a look in the local paper

Just across the road from Banham Zoo is a Londis, we always get our lunch from there to save money as in the prices inside the Zoo are ridiculous. Inside the Zoo you are looking at £4.50 for a manky hotdog and a drink - we got a handmade local sandwich, packet of crisps, drink and a packet of sweets each from Londis for about £5 in total, so £2.50 each!!

As I said, I have never been able to find any vouchers for reduced entry for Banham Zoo (or Africa Alive / Dinosaur Park) but if you do, let me know!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1632
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764435
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk11

See more discussions