Groups

any bar staff or home brewers?

Hi got a barrell of carling for trade place and got cooler, co2 the works, only problem is when pulling the beer through it's too frothey, do anyone know what air pressure the barrel needs to be set at or anything else we can do to stop it happening.
    thanks

7 Comments

best to just try adjusting the pressure until you get it right, and make sure you hold the glass at an angle when pouring the beer, ie so the beer runs down the inside of the glass instead of straight to the bottom as that will make it more frothy

make sure your cooler is turned up high and working fully

Original Poster

Cooler is full on and working, were pouring at an angle the only trouble is we don't know what pressure we need for larger, does anyone have any ideas?x

Insert straw into barrel and sip slowly!

leggettf

Cooler is full on and working, were pouring at an angle the only trouble … Cooler is full on and working, were pouring at an angle the only trouble is we don't know what pressure we need for larger, does anyone have any ideas?x

I can find out tomorrow for you? I work in a pub but cant remember at the mo.

the first pint will always be frothy have you tried running a pint or two to see if it becomes clearer?

livingthelife07

the first pint will always be frothy have you tried running a pint or two … the first pint will always be frothy have you tried running a pint or two to see if it becomes clearer?

Ditto, you need to pull a couple through first they will always be frothy.......can't remember pressure though, it was a few years ago for me!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Dell Outlet Alternatives22
      2. Easyjet - book now or wait?33
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1224
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1017

See more discussions