Any bargains online for ps4 games today?

Looking to buy gift, he doesn't want anything in particular so just looking for any decent deals? At work on a long day today so needs to be an online deal really.
Thanks

11 Comments

have a look on shopto dishonered 2 is less than £30

...and you can't looks in the deals section of this website because?

hotukdeals.com/tag…mes

try link above good luck with your shopping
Edited by: "mattmerch" 25th Nov 2016

If you have prime account and prime now in your area you can get £10 off. I personally just picked up watchdogs 2 xb1 for £22
Edited by: "chantelle310" 25th Nov 2016

cdm22

She's in work all day and wants to quickly shop off the recommendations from others?

cdm22

she may be a very busy person who does not have time to look herself we need to help her out

She's asking for advice as she's buying as a gift. Hkud is supposed to be a community. We're so quick to jump on each other nowadays it seems

In reply to the question, I would say GTA v + credit for £23 from Tesco, witcher 3 for £19 from Tesco and call of duty infinite warfare for £23.99 from sainsburys

In my opinion these are the picks for AAA titles on ps4

Original Poster

suzaylogan

She's in work all day and wants to quickly shop off the recommendations … She's in work all day and wants to quickly shop off the recommendations from others?

mattmerch

she may be a very busy person who does not have time to look herself we … she may be a very busy person who does not have time to look herself we need to help her out

Thanks that's my exact issue here 13 hours until 10 with a lunch break want to see if I can get a quick bargain haha!

Original Poster

dougrobbins78

She's asking for advice as she's buying as a gift. Hkud is supposed to be … She's asking for advice as she's buying as a gift. Hkud is supposed to be a community. We're so quick to jump on each other nowadays it seemsIn reply to the question, I would say GTA v + credit for £23 from Tesco, witcher 3 for £19 from Tesco and call of duty infinite warfare for £23.99 from sainsburysIn my opinion these are the picks for AAA titles on ps4

That looks good to me call of duty and GTA v should be perfect thanks!

maybe monday more deals

maybe monday more deals
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware47
    2. Bathroom suites22
    3. Unfair Dismissal22
    4. Ap on iPhone ios1144

See more discussions