Any beer hawk voucher codes at the moment ??

Posted 26th Apr
the multi buy kegs offer is so bad. when they first did it they had loads included but now theres only 6 lagers!?

beerhawk.co.uk/per…_PD - Multi-buy Kegs&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Beer Hawk&dm_i=265V,6U0JR,R0P8DD,RDUR5,1
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
They’ve hiked the prices of them and got rid of the deal they’ve always had on those kegs (buy 4 get 20% off) if you returned your old kegs you could get 4 new ones for about £80/90 delivered.

they're all imported so I guess there’s high demand everywhere since pubs are closed but I haven’t seen any codes for beer hawk knocking around
Dannyrobbo26/04/2020 07:15

They’ve hiked the prices of them and got rid of the deal they’ve always had …They’ve hiked the prices of them and got rid of the deal they’ve always had on those kegs (buy 4 get 20% off) if you returned your old kegs you could get 4 new ones for about £80/90 delivered.they're all imported so I guess there’s high demand everywhere since pubs are closed but I haven’t seen any codes for beer hawk knocking around

I've got so many kegs to return, I just need to out them in the old box and out the stickers on them right ?
chrisredmayne26/04/2020 07:38

I've got so many kegs to return, I just need to out them in the old box …I've got so many kegs to return, I just need to out them in the old box and out the stickers on them right ?

yeah that’s pretty much it, can be any box but there’s dimension limits it’s all here Link
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions