Groups

any bf2 players here?

does anyone play bf2 here if so can u tell me what the new v1.41 patch does? and also share some hints and stuff in the game.

2 Comments

fevergaming forum

Today we are releasing the 1.41 patch for Battlefield 2 that resolves an … Today we are releasing the 1.41 patch for Battlefield 2 that resolves an intermittent crash that affected game servers. CHANGE LOGGAMEPLAY TWEAKS- The vehicle drop has been modified to help prevent exploits such as blockingenemy vehicles, destroying vehicles and commander assets, or as an alternativeto artillery.- C4 tossing distance has been reduced.- A prone->crouch delay has been added.BUG FIXES- Fixed the Linux server hangs when trying to load a Special Forces Co-Op map.- Another attempt at fixing the Red/Blue nametag bug.- Fixed the missing server info on the map briefing screen.- Fixed the server browser issues with updating info.- Fixed the filter by maps size option in the server browser.- Fixed a low reproducibility crash bug related to the vehicle drop.- Fixed a crash in Co-op after a player is revived without a kit.- Fixed a server crash on Linux 32 when trying to rotate maps in Coop Mode.- Fixed the occasionnal red distance marker appearing on the ground.- Fixed the bug that caused the player's arms to become invisible when switchingweapons.- Co-Op bot console commands now function on local servers.- Fixed the excessive damage taken by the Muscle Car.- Adjusted the minimum number of players to start the roundon ranked servers.The new values for 16, 32 and 64 players are 6, 8 and 8 respectively.- Re-enabled unlocks on unranked servers.- Commander options are no longer available whilst commander is dead.- Fixed bug where a spawn point is shown as selected when it is not if player hasspawned in during the preview round.- Co-Op (Local Server) - Fixed the issue where no other players may join the serverif the server host is kicked and banned.- Ranked Servers now force unlocks.- Added support for multiple gamemodes in single maplist for mods

as for hints i'd give these a read thru! gamefaqs.com/com…tml

Original Poster

thanks again rob. i am going to download that patch as i am having problems with there server and it keeps crashing.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?47
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132

See more discussions